Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
m (Undo revision 2316722 by Lameran (wall))
(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:

|-

|-

| colspan=2 |

| colspan=2 |
I've been active on Wikia since 2008, and a Wikia Star since 2014. I'm an admin at the [[w:c:dc|DC Database]], [[w:c:dcau|DCAU Wiki]] and the [[w:c:youngjustice|Young Justice Wiki]], and the founder of the [[w:c:nl:dc|Dutch DC Comics Wiki]].<br><br>
+
I've been active on Wikia since 2008, and a Wikia Star since 2014. I'm an admin at the [[w:c:dc|DC Database]], [[w:c:dcau|DCAU Wiki]] and the [[w:c:youngjustice|Young Justice Wiki]], and the founder of the [[w:c:nl.dc|Dutch DC Comics Wiki]].<br><br>

I'm also a (rarely active) member of the [[w:c:WLB|WLB]]. I have a bot, [[User:TupBot217|TupBot217]]. It's using AWB and though it is probably capable of more than it does right now, I most definitely am not.<br><br>

I'm also a (rarely active) member of the [[w:c:WLB|WLB]]. I have a bot, [[User:TupBot217|TupBot217]]. It's using AWB and though it is probably capable of more than it does right now, I most definitely am not.<br><br>

If you have any questions for me, just drop a message on [[Message Wall: Tupka217|my wall]] at whatever wiki you're at. I'm useless on technical, but I can handle community management and minor, non-code issues.

If you have any questions for me, just drop a message on [[Message Wall: Tupka217|my wall]] at whatever wiki you're at. I'm useless on technical, but I can handle community management and minor, non-code issues.

Revision as of 21:09, 12 October 2017

WLB-Dutch NL | Dutch Brigadier
Deze gebruiker is een Wikia Taalbrigadier voor het Nederlands.
Expand
De Wikia Taalbrigade is een vrijwilligersproject waarbij Fandom-gebruikers hun eigen en andere communities helpen vertalen in de vele beschikbare talen. Je kan vertalingen en verbeteringen aanvragen van onze Brigadiers (projectleden). Lees meer over ons op deze pagina.

Deel zijn van het project: voordelen

• We zijn een tof en actief team waarmee je vast graag samenwerkt.
  • Je naam raakt meer bekend en trekt zo misschien bewerkers aan voor je eigen wiki.
  • Jouw moeite geeft kansen aan communities die het nodig hebben.

De Wikia Taalbrigade kan altijd extra Brigadiers gebruiken! Om lid te worden, moet je enkel je gebruikersnaam en taalniveau plaatsen op de ledenlijst voor het Nederlands of andere talen. Nog vragen? Lees dan de veelgestelde vragen op FAQ of contacteer de projectleider rechtstreeks.

150#.jpg

Hi! I'm Tupka217, also known as The User Previously Known As 217.121.229.141, and just plain Ollie.

I've been active on Wikia since 2008, and a Wikia Star since 2014. I'm an admin at the DC Database, DCAU Wiki and the Young Justice Wiki, and the founder of the Dutch DC Comics Wiki.

I'm also a (rarely active) member of the WLB. I have a bot, TupBot217. It's using AWB and though it is probably capable of more than it does right now, I most definitely am not.

If you have any questions for me, just drop a message on my wall at whatever wiki you're at. I'm useless on technical, but I can handle community management and minor, non-code issues.