Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 8: Line 8:

On Wikia i can help with almost any template problem and adminship matters.<br>

On Wikia i can help with almost any template problem and adminship matters.<br>

I case anyone wonder, no i'm not a staff and will never be. I already have enough to do in my life and often have trouble finding time to do both what i want to and what i have to. What is the weirdest about this is that this shouldn't be since i have a way lot more free time than any normal people.

I case anyone wonder, no i'm not a staff and will never be. I already have enough to do in my life and often have trouble finding time to do both what i want to and what i have to. What is the weirdest about this is that this shouldn't be since i have a way lot more free time than any normal people.
  +
  +
'''UPDATE :''' I case anyone here care about me. Since april 4 evening, i'm "sick". I got [[wikipedia:Bell's palsy|Bell's palsy]]. That mean that one half of my face, from top to bottom, isn't responding to my brain anymore. It's a paralysia. At least, i can still walk and all. And there's a good chance that i'll return to normal in a few month. Time will tell.

==My websites (in french) ==

==My websites (in french) ==

Revision as of 07:03, 9 April 2010

Template:User frTemplate:User en-2
[E] This user has made Special:Editcount/TulipVorlax edits on Wikia.

Hi all,

I'm on Wikia since around March 8, 2007. Angela say my account was registered on February 25, 2007 (and after that i realized that it is now indicated at the top of our user page). But didn't used it much at first. Before that, i knew Wikia existence but i didn't had any interest in contributing to any english wikis. Maybe it's because english is not my first language (and that i never learned it in school, longer story).

On Wikia i can help with almost any template problem and adminship matters.

UPDATE : I case anyone here care about me. Since april 4 evening, i'm "sick". I got Bell's palsy. That mean that one half of my face, from top to bottom, isn't responding to my brain anymore. It's a paralysia. At least, i can still walk and all. And there's a good chance that i'll return to normal in a few month. Time will tell.

My websites (in french)

Fav list

Wiki list

At first, i made this list for my own use so i can keep track of things without having dozen of favorites but it turn out that i dont use it. -.-' Lol.

Wikia i've founded :
Wikia i contribute to :
  • Wikiréponses (mainly because visitors of Guild Wars Wikia use the Wikianswers widget as a searchbox despice our warning on our main page).
  • Informatique Wikia : Despite the current name of the wiki and since it was abadonned by it's founder for so long, i've prefered to contribute to this one base on it's URL that say it's a wiki about Computer Science in general. Also in french.
Wikia where i made some trivial edits :

If you know about some that are not in this list, let me know.

Logos i've done

Here some logos i've done :

Wiki.png

Wiki.png Wiki.png Wiki.png Wiki.png Wiki.png Wiki.png Wiki.png

There might me more. Just need to retreive them.

Sub pages