Community Central
Community Central
Placeholder

About me

Hello to everyone out there! Im Timeoin. I've been Wikiing for about a year and a half now, starting off on the Wiki for a game I used to play, Erepublik. I migrated here a little while ago, and am starting to make some minor changes to a few of the wikis on here. In real life, im a final-year student at Queensland's University of Technology, studying a double degree in Education and Information Technology. If anyone wants to know me better, feel free to add me on pretty much any site that I am signed up to - 99% of the time, I've signed up to the site as this name.

As for this site though, Currently I am trying to update the Avernum Wiki. Its slow going right now, but I'm making steady progress :)

I've also made a few updates in other Wikias, mainly game Wikis, such as Freelancer, Fallout, and Diablo, to name a few. Thanks for reading my page, and feel free to talk to me! Timeoin 03:05, March 9, 2011 (UTC)

A few of the Wiki's that I look at often...

Some of these I dont look at very often, like the Red Faction one. Some of them, like the Avernum one I do :)