Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
('fix' broken page (i.e. rm half the content))
(14 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div

<div
  +
id="mw-customcollapsible-profile"
class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
+
class="mw-collapsible"

style="

style="

padding: 10px;

padding: 10px;
Line 22: Line 23:

margin: auto;

margin: auto;

">

">
<div style="font-size:125%; font-family:'Courier New', Courier, monospace;">hullo~~</div>
+
<div style="font-size:125%; font-family:'Courier New', Courier, monospace; display:inline-block;">howdy.</div>

I am '''The JoTS''', or just '''JoTS'''. I have been casually jotting on articles on Fandom since August 2011.<br>
+
I'm '''JoTS'''. I have been <span class="plainlinks">[https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Casual casually]</span> & [[wikipedia:WP:ZZZ|sporadically&nbsp;<sup>(Z<sup>z<sup>z</sup></sup>)</sup>]] jotting on articles on FANDOM since August 2011.
  +
that's about all there is to it.
+
That's about all there is to it.

I do dem [[help:Lua|Lua]]s tho for about 7 years, so if you are looking for some longtime casual's help, hit me up. I might also be able to help with your [[help:CSS|CSS]] and [[help:JavaScript|JavaScript]]. Emphasis on ''might''.

<div class="mw-collapsible-content">

----

;Active wikis

I visit many different wikis, but these are the ones I'm most likely patrolling:

<div style="width:50%;float:left;">

* [[w:c:campcamp|Camp Camp Wiki (Wikia)]] <small>(bcrat)</small>

* [[w:c:roblox|ROBLOX Wikia]] <small>(admin)</small>

* [[w:c:roosterteeth|Rooster Teeth Wiki]]

</div>

<div style="width:50%;float:left;">

* [[w:c:stevenuniverse|Steven Universe Wiki]]

* [[w:c:undertale|Undertale Wiki]]

</div>

{{clear}}

----

----
  +
;[[w:User:The JoTS/Music|Music]]: Selections, from yours truly, of various video game OSTs (and other BG music) that I enjoy.
;Other things

+
;[[w:c:dev:User:The JoTS|Scripts!]]: I made some stuff that you can use on ''your'' wiki! As to whether or not they're actually useful (or functional) is questionable.
* [[w:User:The_JoTS/Reference|just some notes I jotted down.]]

* [[w:c:dev:User:The_JoTS|Looking for some new JS/Lua tools to use?]]

</div>

</div>
</div>__NOINDEX__

Revision as of 06:33, 14 July 2019

howdy.

I'm JoTS. I have been casually & sporadically (Zzz) jotting on articles on FANDOM since August 2011.

That's about all there is to it.

Music
Selections, from yours truly, of various video game OSTs (and other BG music) that I enjoy.
Scripts!
I made some stuff that you can use on your wiki! As to whether or not they're actually useful (or functional) is questionable.