Community Central
Register
Community Central
m (Work)
Tag: sourceedit
m (Replaced content with "{{w:User:The Crusader of Truth}}")
Tag: sourceedit

(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{w:User:The Crusader of Truth}}
{{User:The_Crusader_of_Truth/Shadow_And_Background

|image = {{{1}}}

|color = rgba(0,0,0,0)

|position = top

|shadow = 1%

|shadow2 = 5%

|shadow3 = 50%

|shadow4 = 50%

|size = 705px

|pleft = 10px

|pright = 10px

|content =

Take the source here for your profile if you want to!

== <span style=color:blue; text-shadow:0 0 10px;">- Hey there, {{USERNAME}}! -</span>==

<span style=" font-size:20px;">Hello, and welcome to my profile page, {{USERNAME}}! My username is The Crusader of Truth, but you can just call me Austin, or you can just say anything you want. I have played The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for about a good year, mostly since I have nothing better to do. I know just about every quest and location in the game, so if you need help, just ask!</span>

== <span style=color:blue; text-shadow:0 0 10px;"> About me </span>==

}}{{User:The_Crusader_of_Truth/Shadow_And_Background

|image = {{{1}}}

|color = rgba(0,0,0,0)

|position = top

|shadow = 1%

|shadow2 = 5%

|shadow3 = 50%

|shadow4 = 50%

|size = 705px

|pleft = 10px

|pright = 10px

|content =

<span style=" font-size:20px;">I don't really have much to say about myself here, but I'll add this anyway. I am a sophmore in highschool, and I am planing on going to college in the areas around video game designs. Much of my life, I've wanted to do that goal, and I'm still hoping to. However, you never know when things change! </span>

<span style=" font-size:20px;">About me on Wikia, I joined Wikia around late February, 2015. However, I never found TES wiki until March the second. Ironically, (This is a tale I like to tell, and it's true) my account glitched out. Wikia decided that I joined on October 28th, 1969. I'm not sure why it did that, though. By the time it was resolved, it was ten days after I joined, March 12th. My join date was glitched then all the way until the beginning of October, when whereas it finally went back to March the 2nd. </span>

<span style=" font-size:20px;">My history on wikia isn't much of a tale either. I joined TES shortly after making an account on Terraria, so rapidly after joining the Terraria wiki, I account that I basically started on TES. My first edit was on the page [[w:c:tes:Chicken (Skyrim)|Chicken]]. However, I was not serious about editing until when I came back over the summer after I had got a job at a summer camp. And that leads up to now. </span>

}}{{User:The_Crusader_of_Truth/Shadow_And_Background

|image = {{{1}}}

|color = rgba(0,0,0,0)

|position = top

|shadow = 1%

|shadow2 = 5%

|shadow3 = 50%

|shadow4 = 50%

|size = 705px

|pleft = 10px

|pright = 10px

|content =

<!--- If the wiki has an icon resembling currency, add that icon. If not, remove this section

==<span style=color:blue; text-shadow:0 0 10px;"> Spare change? </span>==

"Mister, could you spare a coin?" --[[w:c:tes:Lucia|Lucia]], The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire

<span style=" font-size:15px;"> Please, add a coin here. Edit this section in source editor in order to see the format. Thanks! </span>

<!-- Thank you for wanting to add a coin to my collection. I should have the format below:

"{{GoldCoinIcon}} -Add your comment here- (Be sure to sign your post!)

~~~~" (A custom template works too)

My example: {{GoldCoinIcon}} Here you go! ~~~~

-->

== <span style=color:blue; text-shadow:0 0 10px;"> Quotes </span>==

}}

{| class="navbox" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"! colspan="2" scope="col" style="font-size:120%;"

!<span style="color:blue; text-shadow:0 0 10px; font-size:20px;"> '''Quote''' </span>

!<span style="color:blue; text-shadow:0 0 10px; font-size:20px;"> '''Person/Game''' </span>

|-

| Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have.

! [[w:c:tes:Farengar Secret-Fire|Farengar Secret-Fire]], <br /> The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

|-

| If we have to negotiate the terms to the negotiation, we will never get anywhere.

! [[w:c:tes:Arngeir|Arngeir]], <br /> The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

|-

| I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

! [[w:c:tes:Hold Guard|Hold Guard]], <br /> The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

|-

| Wonderful! Time for a celebration...Cheese for everyone!

! [[w:c:tes:Sheogorath|Sheogorath]], <br /> The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles

|-

| Uh, ahem, please let me get my serious voice...ugh....ahem, yes.

! [[w:c:tes:Kiliban Nyrandil|Kiliban Nyrandil]], <br /> The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles

|-

| That which is lost can be found again.

! [[w:c:tes:Haskill|Haskill]], <br /> The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles

|-

| I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years.

! [[w:c:tes:Sheogorath|Sheogorath]], <br /> The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

|-

| The heat of battle is the fire that forges the strongest blades.

! [[w:c:tes:Uthgerd the Unbroken|Uthgerd the Unbroken]], <br /> The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

|-

| You can't make an omelet...without breaking a few eggs.

! [[w:c:witcher:Vernon Roche|Vernon Roche]] and [[w:c:witcher:Geralt of Rivia|Geralt]], <br /> [[w:c:witcher:The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings|The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: Enhanced Edition]] <!--AHEMM!!!!!!-->

|}

<!--

For any extensions:

{{User:The_Crusader_of_Truth/Shadow_And_Background

|image = {{{1}}}

|color = rgba(0,0,0,0)

|position = top

|shadow = 1%

|shadow2 = 5%

|shadow3 = 50%

|shadow4 = 50%

|size = 705px

|pleft = 10px

|pright = 10px

|content =

}}

-->

----

Latest revision as of 15:06, 11 January 2016

Pelinal whitestrake by maddolphin

“The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift — that's why they call it 'the present.'”

en-N
This user is a native speaker of English.
es-1
Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel básico de español.
Wikipedia-logo-v2 This user has an account on Wikipedia.

I am The Crusader of Truth, a community council member, as well as a patroller over at the Elder Scrolls Wiki. If you need/want help you can always ask me on my talk page on the Elder Scrolls wiki, or message me here. I'm currently away right now for the most part, so I may take a bit longer than usual to reply to messages.

A bit about me

• Joined Wikia on March 2nd, 2015, on the Terraria wiki.
  • Like I already mentioned, I'm a patroller on the Elder Scrolls Wiki, where I have around 30,000 edits. A patroller is essentially custodian plus rollback.
  • I tend to randomly pop into wikis sometimes. If you see me, don't worry, I don't bite.
  • I use discord. If you decide you're crazy enough to actually want to chat with me for whatever reason, you can find me at the Elder Scrolls Wiki Discord or @The Crusader of Truth#9865.

Some of my favorite quotes

If we have to negotiate the terms to the negotiation, we will never get anywhere.
Arngeir, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The shaft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle's own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.

―Aesop

That which is lost can be found again.

Haskill, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

―Proverbs 27:17, The Bible, New International Version