Community Central
Community Central
m (Work)
Tag: sourceedit
m (Work)
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
Sorry, this page should be readable soon.
  +

{{User:The_Crusader_of_Truth/Template1

{{User:The_Crusader_of_Truth/Template1

|image = Crusader_Bethsoft.jpeg

|image = Crusader_Bethsoft.jpeg

Revision as of 15:29, 5 October 2015

Sorry, this page should be readable soon.

- Hey there, <insert name here>! -

Hello, and welcome to my profile page, <insert name here>! My username is The Crusader of Truth, but you can just call me Austin, or you can just say anything you want. I have played The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for about a good year, mostly since I have nothing better to do. I know just about every quest and location in the game, so if you need help, just ask!

Since I'm on the topic of me...

I might as well post some of the things that I've done. They are all that impressive, but I'll put them below anyway.

• Created a few templates, most of which can be found in my first sandbox.
  • Caught an arrow!
  • Killed well over 10,000 people and beasts.
  • Completed every Skyrim main questline.
  • Added countless stub templates mindlessly (as well as removed them).
  • Became a much-hated Khajiit.

Favorite Elder Scrolls Quotes

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" -Farengar Secret-Fire

"If we have to negotiate the terms to the negotiation, we will never get anywhere." -Arngeir

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

"You know, you remind me of myself at a young age. All I cared about was riding narwhales and sleeping in honeycombs and drinking babies' tears. Word of advice, if you ever ride a narwhale, mind the pointy end." - Sheogorath

My playthrough summaries

Skyrim On Skyrim I played as a Khajiit archer, siding with stealth and other dark arts, such as nine divine worship and binging of cheese.

File:Miraakmask.png I chose to serve Hermaeus Mora and defeated Miraak the first dragonborn. I also managed to discover the true meaning of killing random mortals.

File:DawnguardFullHelmet.png I freed Serena, became a member of the Dawnguard and defeated the Vampire clan. Later became a werewolf and killed things, mostly chickens.

File:Uriel Oblivion.png I saved the Empire from complete destruction and then joined the Mages Guild, later becoming the Arch-Mage of the Mages Guild.

Pages I need (and want) to remember

My current poll

My to do list

• Hunt down quest glitches and spellzing spelling errors.
  • Work on this page some more.
  • Learn Wiki coding more.
  • Get more people to use https://www.thuum.org/translate.php. It's interesting, to say the least.
  • Look for stubs.
  • Beat Skyrim on Legendary difficulty
  • Achieve CHIM
  • Bring back jungles to all of Nirn.
  • Humble the mer.
  • Go kill anything...
  • Work on IDs