Community Central
Community Central

Kinda just want to keep this in an archived state due to the dedications within.

Retired from Wikia

I was on FandomWikia for two years, and retired May of 2017. During that time, I did encounter some very helpful and resourceful users...
  • Josephyr is a retired Wikian (and used to be Community Central admin) who may still have some potentially useful documents.
  • Ripto22475 is all around helpful and always willing to help. Ripto has provided me much help over the time I was on Wikia.
  • Annabeth and Percy is an all around helpful user, and normally willing to provide any assistance needed or answer any questions.
  • KCCreations is a great friend and experienced Wikian. One of the first users I really connected with in my time on Wikia, I certainly recommend approaching her if you have concerns.
Some cool communities!
My first community on Wikia, back in November of 2014. Wikitroid was the entire reason I created an account in the first place, and with an experienced and professional admin team (FastLizard4 and Bearborg to name a couple), you can tell they truly are dedicated to creating the ultimate Metroid reference.
Although I never was all that active on the community, I have been an MLP fan for some time. This wiki is host to a fun and supportive community that any MLP fan can enjoy.
With the sole admin SUPERCEREAL, the EDM Wiki is the ultimate resource on Electric Dance Music.

'Twas good...
Wave out to the crowd, and take our final bow,
it's our time to go, but at least we stole the show