Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="position: fixed; center : 0px; top: 0px; padding: 3px; background: #8DEEEE; color:#FFF; border: 1px dashed Grey;"><div class="personalbg" style="position:fixed; top:0px; margin-left:-184px; z-index:-99;">[[File:Orange Background for CD-TDA.png]]</div></div>
+
]<div style="position: fixed; center : 0px; top: 0px; padding: 3px; background: #8DEEEE; color:#FFF; border: 1px dashed Grey;">Hello! Welcome to my hub of awesomeness! I am a daily contributor here and I am happy to help with anything you'd like!</div>

<div style="position: fixed; center : 0px; top: 0px; padding: 3px; background: #8DEEEE; color:#FFF; border: 1px dashed Grey;"> </div>

<div style="position: fixed; center : 0px; top: 0px; padding: 3px; background: #8DEEEE; color:#FFF; border: 1px dashed Grey;"><div class="personalbg" style="position:fixed; top:0px; margin-left:990px; z-index:-99;">[[File:Orange Background for CD-TDA.png]]</div></div>

<div style="position: fixed; center : 0px; top: 0px; padding: 3px; background: #8DEEEE; color:#FFF; border: 1px dashed Grey;">Hello! Welcome to my hub of awesomeness! I am a daily contributor here and I am happy to help with anything you'd like!</div>

Line 11: Line 5:

{| style="border:4px solid black; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; padding:5px; width:90%; background:transparent; margin:4%" cellpadding="15";

{| style="border:4px solid black; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; padding:5px; width:90%; background:transparent; margin:4%" cellpadding="15";
|<div style="font-family:Trajan Pro, Georgia, Times New Roman; font-size:300%; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:3px; -moz-border-radius:3ex; border-radius:3ex;">[[w:c:ben10:User:TheBen10Mazter|<font color=Green>TheBen10Mazter</font>]]</div>&nbsp;[[File:Ultimatrix.png|300px|right|link=w:c:ben10:User:TheBen10Mazter]]'''You might see me here helping a user or cleaning up after spam and vandals. You can always find me in the forums or staff blog. I am here to help wikia, but I do not work for wikia, just a friendly helper. I come here to see daily news and things going around Wikia. I am a bureaucrat and admin at the [[w:c:ben10:|Ben 10 Wiki]]. You can see me occasionally editing at the [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:|Ben 10 Fanfiction Wiki]] also, I am chatmoderator and rollback there. I am also a rollback at [http://admintools.wikia.com Admin Tools Wiki]. I am also the adopter of [[w:c:ben10.answers:|Ben 10 Answers Wiki]]. You can find me chatting on [[w:c:c:|Community Central]] [[Special:Chat|Chat]] a lot.'''=='''Signature'''==--{{User:TheBen10Mazter/SigReal|}} 23:06, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
+
|<div style="font-family:Trajan Pro, Georgia, Times New Roman; font-size:300%; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:3px; -moz-border-radius:3ex; border-radius:3ex;">[[w:c:ben10:User:TheBen10Mazter|<font color=Green>TheBen10Mazter</font>]]</div>&nbsp;[[File:Ultimatrix.png|300px|right|link=w:c:ben10:User:TheBen10Mazter]]'''You might see me here helping a user or cleaning up after spam and vandals. You can always find me in the forums or staff blog. I am here to help wikia, but I do not work for wikia, just a friendly helper. I come here to see daily news and things going around Wikia. I am a bureaucrat and admin at the [[w:c:ben10:|Ben 10 Wiki]]. You can see me occasionally editing at the [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:|Ben 10 Fanfiction Wiki]] also, I am chatmoderator and rollback there. I am also a rollback at [http://admintools.wikia.com Admin Tools Wiki]. I am also the adopter of [[w:c:ben10.answers:|Ben 10 Answers Wiki]]. You can find me chatting on [[w:c:c:|Community Central]] [[Special:Chat|Chat]] a lot.'''=='''Signature'''==--{{User:TheBen10Mazter/SigReal|}} 23:06, November 30, 2011 (UTC)=='''Nicknames'''==
=='''Nicknames'''==

*'''Ben (to most people)'''

*'''Ben (to most people)'''

*'''Benny (to [[User:ZamorakO o|Zam]])'''

*'''Benny (to [[User:ZamorakO o|Zam]])'''

Revision as of 21:16, 5 December 2011

]

Hello! Welcome to my hub of awesomeness! I am a daily contributor here and I am happy to help with anything you'd like!

Ultimatrix
You might see me here helping a user or cleaning up after spam and vandals. You can always find me in the forums or staff blog. I am here to help wikia, but I do not work for wikia, just a friendly helper. I come here to see daily news and things going around Wikia. I am a bureaucrat and admin at the Ben 10 Wiki. You can see me occasionally editing at the Ben 10 Fanfiction Wiki also, I am chatmoderator and rollback there. I am also a rollback at Admin Tools Wiki. I am also the adopter of Ben 10 Answers Wiki. You can find me chatting on Community Central Chat a lot.==Signature==-- TheBen10Mazter  Talk  Contribs  Ben 10 Planet    23:06, November 30, 2011 (UTC)==Nicknames==

My TalkMy User RightsReport Spam or VandalismContact WikiaBen 10 WikiBen 10 Fanfiction Wiki