Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-source

(18 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
__NOTOC__
[[File:Placeholder|thumb|220px]]

+
<div class=ssh style="width:100%;margin:0 auto;font-size:1.5em;line-height:1.1em;color:#183D84;text-align:center;letter-spacing:3px">Who are you? Go away! What d'you mean waking me up in the middle of August?</div>
==About me, TARDIS2010==

+
<center>'''[[User talk:TARDIS2010|Talk to me]]''' | '''Edits: {{Special:Editcount/{{PAGENAME}}}}''' | '''[[Special:Contributions/TARDIS2010|Contributions]]'''</center>
  +
Hello, welcome to my user page. I'm '''TARDIS2010''' (or '''T-2010''' to make it easier). I'm a British Wiki user who has been active since 2010.

+
===My Favourite Wikis ===
I'm a member of the Doctor Who Collectors Wiki & the Dad's Army Wiki.

+
====[http://doctor-who-collectors.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Who_Collectors_Wiki| Doctor Who Collectors Wiki]====
  +
The DWCW was the first wiki I joined in 2010. Being a massive Doctor Who fan and avid collector of merchandise it's easily my favourite wiki. After a breif hiatus from the wiki I returned to became a Bureaucrat and Admin in 2017. We're currently looking for new users, so come on over!

+
====[http://dadsarmy.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Dad's Army Wiki]====
As you may see I'm a true Whovian, dedicated to it, as I am with Star Wars & Dad's Army. I also have a hobby of colouring B&W Images, a link to my pages is on the DA Wiki!

+
I have been a member of Dad's Army wiki since September 2010 and am currently the lead Admin. Dad's Army is my favourite TV comedy so it's great to be a part of it's Wiki.

+
====[http://f1history.wikia.com/wiki/The_Formula_1_History_Wiki The Formula One History Wiki]====
Wikia have been great to us, creating all this but latley, something bad has happened: Oasis:( I really liked monaco, I whant it back, please join the us, together we can win!

+
I founded the '''Formula One History Wiki''' in April 2011 and have been running it almost on my own the whole time. I would love it if anyone who is interested in the history of Grand Prix racing would come on over and join the community and help me out. You'd be very welcome.

[[User:TARDIS2010|TARDIS2010]] 17:07, November 11, 2010 (UTC)

==My favorite pages==

* Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!

* Favorite page #2

* Favorite page #3

Latest revision as of 16:08, 16 May 2017

Who are you? Go away! What d'you mean waking me up in the middle of August?
Talk to me | Edits: Special:Editcount/TARDIS2010 | Contributions

Hello, welcome to my user page. I'm TARDIS2010 (or T-2010 to make it easier). I'm a British Wiki user who has been active since 2010.

My Favourite Wikis[]

Doctor Who Collectors Wiki[]

The DWCW was the first wiki I joined in 2010. Being a massive Doctor Who fan and avid collector of merchandise it's easily my favourite wiki. After a breif hiatus from the wiki I returned to became a Bureaucrat and Admin in 2017. We're currently looking for new users, so come on over!

Dad's Army Wiki[]

I have been a member of Dad's Army wiki since September 2010 and am currently the lead Admin. Dad's Army is my favourite TV comedy so it's great to be a part of it's Wiki.

The Formula One History Wiki[]

I founded the Formula One History Wiki in April 2011 and have been running it almost on my own the whole time. I would love it if anyone who is interested in the history of Grand Prix racing would come on over and join the community and help me out. You'd be very welcome.