Community Central
Community Central
(profile)
Tag: rte-source
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
Line 5: Line 5:

Hi! Welcome to my user profile. I'm a British Wiki user who has been active since 2010.

Hi! Welcome to my user profile. I'm a British Wiki user who has been active since 2010.

I enjoy drawing as hobby along with reading watching TV shows/movies and playing video games on Xbox. Ialso watch several sports including F1, MotoGP, Alpine Skiing and Women's Football. My favourite music artists and groups include Oasis, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Avril Lavigne and The Primitives along with a whole load of 80's groups.
+
I enjoy drawing as hobby along with reading, watching TV shows/movies and playing video games on Xbox. I also watch several sports including F1, MotoGP, Alpine Skiing and Women's Football. My favourite music artists and groups include Oasis, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Avril Lavigne and The Primitives along with a whole load of 80's groups.

That's about it for me, see you around :)

That's about it for me, see you around :)

=== My Favourite Wikis ===

=== My Favourite Wikis ===
  +
====[http://dadsarmy.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Dad's Army Wiki]====
  +
I have been a member of Dad's Army wiki since September 2010 and am currently the lead Admin. Dad's Army is my favourite TV comedy so it's great to be a part of it's Wiki.

====[http://f1history.wikia.com/wiki/The_Formula_1_History_Wiki The Formula One History Wiki]====

====[http://f1history.wikia.com/wiki/The_Formula_1_History_Wiki The Formula One History Wiki]====

I founded the '''Formula One History Wiki''' in April 2011 and have been running it almost on my own the whole time. I would love it if anyone who is interested in the history of Grand Prix racing would come on over and join the community and help me out. You'd be very welcome.

I founded the '''Formula One History Wiki''' in April 2011 and have been running it almost on my own the whole time. I would love it if anyone who is interested in the history of Grand Prix racing would come on over and join the community and help me out. You'd be very welcome.

Revision as of 08:09, 29 August 2016

Welcome to my Page (I hope you enjoy your stay!)

About Me

I enjoy drawing as hobby along with reading, watching TV shows/movies and playing video games on Xbox. I also watch several sports including F1, MotoGP, Alpine Skiing and Women's Football. My favourite music artists and groups include Oasis, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Avril Lavigne and The Primitives along with a whole load of 80's groups.

That's about it for me, see you around :)

My Favourite Wikis

Dad's Army Wiki

I have been a member of Dad's Army wiki since September 2010 and am currently the lead Admin. Dad's Army is my favourite TV comedy so it's great to be a part of it's Wiki.

The Formula One History Wiki

I founded the Formula One History Wiki in April 2011 and have been running it almost on my own the whole time. I would love it if anyone who is interested in the history of Grand Prix racing would come on over and join the community and help me out. You'd be very welcome.

The Social Wiki

I have been a member of The Social Wiki since day one as it was created by my good friend on Wikia Dynovan. I am the lead admin on the Wiki and I run the Wiki's Twitter account while mainly performing background actions on the Wiki such as organisation and coding templates.