Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
(Removing all content from page)
(7 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="background-color: black;background-image: linear-gradient(rgba(128, 0, 128, 0.4) 20%, rgba(0, 255, 255, 0.34) 80%);border: 0.2rem solid white;border-radius: 0.3rem;margin: 0.5rem;box-shadow: 0 0 0.2rem 0 black, 0.2rem 0.2rem 0.1rem dimgrey, 0 0 0.1rem black inset;font-family: monospace; height: 50rem;">

<div style="float: left;width: 24rem;color: aqua;text-shadow: 0 0 0.3rem black, 0 0 0.1rem black;font-size: 1.2rem; padding: 1.2rem;"> [[File:Bushes-of-love.png|link=https://youtu.be/RySHDUU2juM|400px|center]]<h1 style="text-align:center;font-weight: 600;" >Hello and welcome to my user page!</h1>

<br /><p style="text-indent: 1rem;">My username is Static Whisper but you can call me Static. I'm not new to Wikia, but this is my first time getting seriously involved. I've seen a couple of Wikias that are dead or barely active. I plan to keep updating, adding and fixing their content, and maybe try to adopt some of them 😅. I’m also the founder and main contributor of [[c:the-algorithm|The Algorithm]] wikia, if you want to check that out(Any fans here? O:). If you have a question or just want to talk, you may ask me on my [[Message Wall:Static_Whisper|message wall]] 👍😉.</p>

</div>

<div style="float: right; width: 11rem;color: darkgrey;padding: 1rem;"><h3 style="text-align:left; font-weight:600;">Some Side Info:</h3><ul><li>I'm a music junkie. Not everything flows with me, but most does lol. I’m currently stuck in the Djent side of prog. 😜</li><li>I'm a pig for spaghetti. I can have that each day and never get tired of it. 😁</li><li>#NotMeUs #ItsInOurHands (if ya catch my drift) ;) ;) </li><li>I'm familiar with programming, but not so much that I know everything about every language I’ve learned, or every concept. Just enough that I know the differences between each and how best to put them to use. 😅</li><li>...and that's all I can think of at the moment.</li></ul></div>

</div>

Revision as of 08:19, 9 December 2019