Community Central
Community Central
(Helping a friend with background styling)
(Helping a friend with background styling)
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="background:purple; height:1000px; color:white;">{{Starr_Kitty's_Fixed_Box|title1=<b>Starr Kitty</b>|image1=SK1.webp|caption1=Yay, look at me! *Om nom nom*|full_name=Starrshine Kittenpants|location=The Border of Fantasy and Reality|species=Neko|height=Itty bitty kitty
+
{{Starr_Kitty's_Fixed_Box|title1=<b>Starr Kitty</b>|image1=SK1.webp|caption1=Yay, look at me! *Om nom nom*|full_name=Starrshine Kittenpants|location=The Border of Fantasy and Reality|species=Neko|height=Itty bitty kitty

(please don't step on me)|weight=A lady never tells|neko=Sleeping, eating, knocking things off flat surfaces|hooman=Sewing, crafting, gaming, anime|quote="Pay attention to me, or I'll bite you!"|games=Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger|animes=Ranma 1/2, Wolf's Rain, InuYasha|characters=Ryoga Hibiki, Koga, Toboe}}

(please don't step on me)|weight=A lady never tells|neko=Sleeping, eating, knocking things off flat surfaces|hooman=Sewing, crafting, gaming, anime|quote="Pay attention to me, or I'll bite you!"|games=Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger|animes=Ranma 1/2, Wolf's Rain, InuYasha|characters=Ryoga Hibiki, Koga, Toboe}}
  +
<div style="background:purple; height:1000px; color:white;">

==My Favorite Wikis ==

==My Favorite Wikis ==

Revision as of 01:19, 14 March 2021