Community Central
Community Central
m (Protected "User:Spongebobvstheloudhouse": Vandalism (‎[edit=autoconfirmed] (expires 00:17, January 7, 2018 (UTC)) ‎[move=autoconfirmed] (expires 00:17, January 7, 2018 (UTC))))
m (Undo revision 2375387 by ToaMatau2004 (wall))
Line 1: Line 1:
Hello there! I am spongebobvstheloudhouse! please call me "their".
+
Hello there! I am spongebobvstheloudhouse!

==Need help?==

==Need help?==
Line 17: Line 17:

==About me==

==About me==

Hi. I am mostly active on the SpongeBob wiki (a chat moderator and assistant over there), but i am mainly on chat here. My skype is called "sbvtlh" and my discord is called "DoctorLoud2#9582". My favourite sitcom is The Simpsons, well the older seasons (maybe even my favourite show). Lots of my future edits here are going to be on threads. As you see i am starting a new era due to a lot of mistakes from me, well, i don't make much mistakes here but on other wiki's i do. If there's anything more that you'd like to ask me please leave it on my wall.

Hi. I am mostly active on the SpongeBob wiki (a chat moderator and assistant over there), but i am mainly on chat here. My skype is called "sbvtlh" and my discord is called "DoctorLoud2#9582". My favourite sitcom is The Simpsons, well the older seasons (maybe even my favourite show). Lots of my future edits here are going to be on threads. As you see i am starting a new era due to a lot of mistakes from me, well, i don't make much mistakes here but on other wiki's i do. If there's anything more that you'd like to ask me please leave it on my wall.
  +
{{Female}}

Revision as of 07:08, 24 December 2017

Hello there! I am spongebobvstheloudhouse!

Need help?

Contact FANDOM

upload an image

upload many images

Chat

Recent Wiki activity

Wiki's recent changes

About me

25px-Female.svg
Spongeyvstheloudhouse is female.