Community Central
Community Central
ScarletRose223 01

『 intro 』

Hi <insert name here>! Thanks for visiting my profile! You can call me Scarlet or Rose Woo.gif I go by both! I am a fellow wikian who is always looking to learn new things! I'm usually hanging around on various wiki sites doing general cleanup and editing content. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or concerns!

ScarletRose223 05

『 wiki 』

What do I do, you might ask? I try to be versatile, but these are the general wiki areas I focus my time and attention on:
  • Website Design: I spend a lot of time learning code and editing visuals to develop the site interface to make it as user-friendly and aesthetic as possible!
  • Wiki Supervision: I monitor all wiki activity to ensure the site and community remain friendly and welcoming.
  • Page Layout: I constantly develop article formats and create various templates to help improve wiki navigation and ensure that the site remains consistent and organized.
  • Content Building: I am a hobbyist writer! Therefore, I spend a lot of time filling in article pages and editing grammar.
  • Social Affiliations: I conduct professional and social outreach to affiliate with other wiki projects and social media platforms. Jump_%26_Hug.gif

ScarletRose223 03

『 projects 』

I spend a lot of time working on different wiki projects and trying my best to contribute to the wiki community. While I mainly work in the comics sector, I am always open to expanding my horizons! Here is a list of wiki projects that you can find me on:

ScarletRose223 04

『 other interests 』

• Food: Whether it's cooking or eating, I literally can’t live without it (especially Japanese and Korean cuisine)!
  • Music: literally my whole life Boogie.gif
  • Reading: I am always reading novels, comics, etc.
  • Movies/Shows: I tend to binge movies, TV shows, Kdramas, anime, etc. X3.gif
  • Daydreaming: Where’s my Hogwarts letter?