Community Central
Community Central

sannse

Me

Community Central:Awards
Gold taskstar Thanks rose Thanks sunflower Thanks tulip
Thanks tulip Thanks rose Thanks rose

Hello, I'm Lisa Carter. I live in a small town on the East coast of England, and am one of Wikia's community support team.

My interests include embroidery, especially free style embroidery, and I'm learning stumpwork and Wessex stitchery. I'm also interested in keeping fish. My aquarium seems to be going quite well and now contains a variety of freshwater tropical fish. But most of my hobby time is spent editing or supporting Wikipedia and its sister projects. I've been a regular there since December 2002, and am very involved in the community and its issues. My Wikipedia user page is at Wikipedia:User:Sannse. I'm also a big fan of Uncyclopedia, and love to contribute photoshopped images there. My user page there is at Uncyclopedia:User:Sannse.

Contact

The best place to contact me is on my talk page. Or you can mail the community team using the online contact form.

If you want live help, there is usually someone available on IRC in the #Wikia channel. You will find me there, and on other wiki channels, as "sannse". If you do not usually use IRC, you can connect on your browser using Wikia Chat.

If you want to email me personally, my address is sannse@gmail.com Please put "Wikia" in the title to help me with mail filtering.

Favicons

My current obsession is making custom favicons for various Wikia. Please let me know if you want me to try and make one for you. Or I may just appear and upload one for you to look at ;)

Below are the first 100 favicons I've made, mostly adapted from logos.

100favicons

Links and reminders