Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "I'm Sakaratte, the bureaucrat of the Divinity and Outer Worlds wiki. I'm not active outside of these wikis, but if you are seeing me o...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I'm Sakaratte, the bureaucrat of the [[W:c:Divinity|Divinity]] and [[w:c:theoutherworlds|Outer Worlds wiki]]. I'm not active outside of these wikis, but if you are seeing me outside of these places, I'm probably helping out with Lua, templates, or CSS.
+
I'm Sakaratte, a Fandom councillor and the bureaucrat of the [[W:c:Divinity|Divinity]], [[w:c:Starfield|Starfield]] and [[w:c:theoutherworlds|Outer Worlds wiki]]. I'm not active outside of these wikis, but if you are seeing me outside of these places, I'm probably helping out with Lua, templates, or CSS.

If you want some help in these areas, either drop me a [[User talk:Sakaratte|message]] on a wiki I've been in, or on [[w:User talk:Sakaratte|Community Central]].

If you want some help in these areas, either drop me a [[User talk:Sakaratte|message]] on a wiki I've been in, or on [[w:User talk:Sakaratte|Community Central]].

Latest revision as of 12:49, 19 June 2021

I'm Sakaratte, a Fandom councillor and the bureaucrat of the Divinity, Starfield and Outer Worlds wiki. I'm not active outside of these wikis, but if you are seeing me outside of these places, I'm probably helping out with Lua, templates, or CSS.

If you want some help in these areas, either drop me a message on a wiki I've been in, or on Community Central.