Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 20: Line 20:

{| cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" width="100%" style="text-align: left;"

{| cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" width="100%" style="text-align: left;"

|-

|-
|[[File:Wiki.png|center|link=|16px]]||style="padding-left: 0;"|[[w:Message Wall:ReverieCode|'''CC Message Wall''']]
+
|[[File:Wiki.png|center|link=|16px]]||style="padding-left: 0;"|[[w:Message Wall:ReverieCode|'''<span style="color: #0645AD;">CC Message Wall</span>''']]

|-

|-

|[[File:Discord-Logo.svg|center|link=|25px]]||style="padding-left: 0;"|<span style="color: #444;">'''ReverieCode#0732'''</span>

|[[File:Discord-Logo.svg|center|link=|25px]]||style="padding-left: 0;"|<span style="color: #444;">'''ReverieCode#0732'''</span>
Line 28: Line 28:

Left box 1

Left box 1

--><div style="background: #fff; border-left: 3px solid #3f4c42; border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: 0 0 10px -3px #999; overflow: auto; padding: 1.5em; width: auto; line-height: 28px;">I'm a [[w:project:Wiki Representatives|Wiki Representative]] at Fandom, available for a set of wikis to provide general assistance.<br/><br/>I can help with technical issues (around [[w:help:editing|wiki editing]], [[w:help:templates|templates]], [[w:help:CSS|CSS]], [[w:help:Light and dark themes|light and dark themes]]), lend a hand in the wiki's design if needed, deal with social or editing disputes, and more. Feel free to contact me if you need any advice!<br/><br/>I also help process the [[w:Adoption:Requests|wiki adoption requests]] at Community Central. If you you have any questions about your request, don't hesitate to [[w:Message Wall:ReverieCode|reach out]].</div><!--
+
--><div style="background: #fff; border-left: 3px solid #3f4c42; border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: 0 0 10px -3px #999; overflow: auto; padding: 1.5em; width: auto; line-height: 28px;">I'm a [[w:project:Wiki Representatives|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Wiki Representative</span>]] at Fandom, available for a set of wikis to provide general assistance.<br/><br/>I can help with technical issues (around [[w:help:editing|<span style="color: #0645AD;">wiki editing</span>]], [[w:help:templates|<span style="color: #0645AD;">templates</span>]], [[w:help:CSS|<span style="color: #0645AD;">CSS</span>]], [[w:help:Light and dark themes|<span style="color: #0645AD;">light and dark themes</span>]]), lend a hand in the wiki's design if needed, deal with social or editing disputes, and more. Feel free to contact me if you need any advice!<br/><br/>I also help process the [[w:Adoption:Requests|<span style="color: #0645AD;">wiki adoption requests</span>]] at Community Central. If you you have any questions about your request, don't hesitate to [[w:Message Wall:ReverieCode|<span style="color: #0645AD;">reach out</span>]].</div><!--

Left box 2

Left box 2
Line 34: Line 34:

--><div style="background: #fff; border-left: 3px solid #c65c70; border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: 0 0 10px -3px #999; line-height: 28px; overflow: auto; padding: 1.5em; margin-top: 1.5em;">'''My Top Fandoms''' &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span class="mw-customtoggle-topFandoms" style="color: #777; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999; font-size: 90%; padding-bottom: 2px;">''show / hide''</span><br/>

--><div style="background: #fff; border-left: 3px solid #c65c70; border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: 0 0 10px -3px #999; line-height: 28px; overflow: auto; padding: 1.5em; margin-top: 1.5em;">'''My Top Fandoms''' &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span class="mw-customtoggle-topFandoms" style="color: #777; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999; font-size: 90%; padding-bottom: 2px;">''show / hide''</span><br/>

<div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" id="mw-customcollapsible-topFandoms" style="margin-bottom: -1.5em;>

<div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" id="mw-customcollapsible-topFandoms" style="margin-bottom: -1.5em;>
*TV: ''[[w:c:dark-netflix:Dark|Dark]]'', ''[[w:c:personofinterest:Person of Interest|Person of Interest]]'', ''[[w:c:lostpedia:Lost|Lost]]'', ''[[w:c:breakingbad:Breaking Bad|Breaking Bad]]''
+
*TV: ''[[w:c:dark-netflix:Dark|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Dark</span>]]'', ''[[w:c:personofinterest:Person of Interest|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Person of Interest</span>]]'', ''[[w:c:lostpedia:Lost|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Lost</span>]]'', ''[[w:c:breakingbad:Breaking Bad|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Breaking Bad</span>]]''
*Games: ''[[w:c:metalgear:Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater|Metal Gear Solid 3]]'', ''[[w:c:masseffect:Mass Effect 2|Mass Effect 2]]'', ''[[w:c:finalfantasy:Final Fantasy VII Remake|Final Fantasy VII Remake]]''
+
*Games: ''[[w:c:metalgear:Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Metal Gear Solid 3</span>]]'', ''[[w:c:masseffect:Mass Effect 2|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Mass Effect 2</span>]]'', ''[[w:c:finalfantasy:Final Fantasy VII Remake|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Final Fantasy VII Remake</span>]]''
*Movies: ''[[w:c:movies:Pulp Fiction|Pulp Fiction]]'', ''[[w:c:john-wick:John Wick: Chapter 2|John Wick 2]]'', ''[[w:c:backtothefuture:Back to the Future Part II|Back to the Future II]]''
+
*Movies: ''[[w:c:movies:Pulp Fiction|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Pulp Fiction</span>]]'', ''[[w:c:john-wick:John Wick: Chapter 2|<span style="color: #0645AD;">John Wick 2</span>]]'', ''[[w:c:backtothefuture:Back to the Future Part II|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Back to the Future II</span>]]''
*Web: [[w:c:criticalrole:Critical Role|Critical Role]], [[w:c:youtube:Blind Wave|Blind Wave]]</div></div><!--
+
*Web: [[w:c:criticalrole:Critical Role|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Critical Role</span>]], [[w:c:youtube:Blind Wave|<span style="color: #0645AD;">Blind Wave</span>]]</div></div><!--

Left box 3

Left box 3

Revision as of 09:20, 17 September 2021

Hi! I'm Reverie.

User ReverieCode
Wiki
CC Message Wall
Discord-Logo
ReverieCode#0732
I'm a Wiki Representative at Fandom, available for a set of wikis to provide general assistance.

I can help with technical issues (around wiki editing, templates, CSS, light and dark themes), lend a hand in the wiki's design if needed, deal with social or editing disputes, and more. Feel free to contact me if you need any advice!

I also help process the wiki adoption requests at Community Central. If you you have any questions about your request, don't hesitate to reach out.
Notes     show / hide
  • You will know I'm the Wiki Representative for your wiki if I've introduced myself to the community as one, or if I appear in your wiki's Special:Community page. But if you're unsure, you can always ask!
  • If you're contacting me via Discord and we don't share any servers in common, you can send me a friend request. I'd appreciate a heads up here on Fandom first, though, so I can be sure to know who you are.
  • If you see me suddenly making a minor edit to your wiki's CSS, I'm likely changing something to make the wiki readable on light/dark mode - whichever isn't the main one used by the wiki. You can always message me if you don't understand why the edit was made.