Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
Tag: Source edit
Line 8: Line 8:

You will know I'm your Wiki Representative if I've introduced myself to the community as one, or if I appear in your wiki's ''Special:Community'' page - if you're unsure, you can always ask.

You will know I'm your Wiki Representative if I've introduced myself to the community as one, or if I appear in your wiki's ''Special:Community'' page - if you're unsure, you can always ask.
  +
  +
:<span style="font-size: 85%;">'''Note:''' If you'd like to contact me on Discord and we don't have any servers in common, make sure to [[w:Message Wall:ReverieCode|<span style="color:#0a66a7;">let me know here</span>]] before sending a friend request - I only accept requests I recognize.</span>

<hr style="height: 1px; border: none; background: #2a5329; margin-bottom: 13px;" />

<hr style="height: 1px; border: none; background: #2a5329; margin-bottom: 13px;" />

Revision as of 16:37, 1 March 2021

Hey! My name is ReverieCode, and I'm a Wiki Representative at Fandom.

I'm available for a set of wikis to assist with technical issues (around editing, templates, CSS), social disputes, and provide new wiki design where needed. I'm also there to just talk in general if something requires my advice or some discussion. Feel free to reach out if you need anything!

You will know I'm your Wiki Representative if I've introduced myself to the community as one, or if I appear in your wiki's Special:Community page - if you're unsure, you can always ask.

Note: If you'd like to contact me on Discord and we don't have any servers in common, make sure to let me know here before sending a friend request - I only accept requests I recognize.

Some of my favorite things are: