Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="border-top: 5px solid #c71c1c; border-bottom: 5px solid #c71c1c; padding: 1em 1em 0 1em; margin: 0.5em;">
+
<div style="background: rgb(247,247,247); background: linear-gradient(318deg, rgba(212,212,212,1) 0%, rgba(247,247,247,1) 100%); border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; border-top: 4px solid #2a5329; border-bottom: 4px solid #2a5329; font-family: Rubik; color: #111; box-shadow: 0 0 3px #aaa; width: 90%; margin: 5px auto; padding: 10px 20px 5px; overflow: hidden;">
  +
<div style="background: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; width: 25%; position: relative; text-align: center; float: right; padding: 3px 8px 0; margin: -10px 10px 20px 20px; box-shadow: 0 0 2px #aaa;">
Heya! I'm '''ReverieCode''', and I'm a [[w:c:community:Project:Wiki Managers|Wiki Manager]] for the TV/Movies vertical at Fandom.

+
'''[[w:Message_Wall:ReverieCode|CC Message Wall]]'''
  +
</div>

Hey! My name is ReverieCode, and I'm a [[w:Project:Wiki Representatives|Wiki Representative]] at Fandom.

+
I'm available for a set of wikis to assist with technical issues (around editing, templates, CSS), social disputes, and provide new wiki design where needed. I'm also there to just talk in general if something requires my advice or some discussion. Feel free to reach out if you need anything!
I'm available as a point of contact for communities either to provide assistance as needed or be a liaison with full-time Fandom Staff. I'm able to help with multiple aspects of wiki life, such as:

+
You will know I'm your Wiki Representative if I've introduced myself to the community as one, or if I appear in your wiki's ''Special:Community'' page - if you're unsure, you can always ask.
{| cellspacing="7" cellpadding="10" width="97%" style="margin: 1em auto;"

|-

|width="50%" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 10px;"|

'''Design'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">[[Help:Community CSS and JS|CSS]], [[Help:Theme Designer|layout (background, wordmark)]], [[Help:Main page|main page]]</span>

'''Templates'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">[[Help:Infoboxes|Portable infoboxes]], navboxes, notices</span>

|-

'''Functionalities'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">[[Help:Discussions|Discussions]], [[Help:Mobile Main Page|Mobile Main Page]]</span>

'''Social'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">Abandoned communities, mergers</span>

|-

|}

+
<hr style="height: 1px; border: none; background: #2a5329; margin-bottom: 13px;" />
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. You can leave a message in my wall or talk page in the community where you need my help or in my [[w:Message_Wall:ReverieCode|Community Central message wall]].

+
Some of my favorite things are:

You can also reach me via Discord by sending me a direct message or pinging me in [[Discord|Fandom's Discord server]] - my tag is '''ReverieCode<span style="color: #888;">#0732</span>'''.

+
* TV: [[w:c:dark-netflix:Dark|''Dark'']], [[w:c:lostpedia:Lost|''Lost'']], [[w:c:breakingbad:Breaking Bad|''Breaking Bad'']], [[w:c:breakingbad:Better Call Saul (TV series)|''Better Call Saul'']], ''[[w:c:personofinterest:Person of Interest|''Person of Interest'']]
  +
* Games: [[w:c:metalgear:Metal Gear series|''Metal Gear'' series]], [[w:c:masseffect:Category:Games|''Mass Effect'' series]], [[w:c:thelastofus:The Last of Us series|''The Last of Us'' series]], [[w:c:witcher:The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt|''The Witcher 3'']]
  +
* Web: [[w:c:criticalrole:Critical Role|Critical Role]], [[w:c:youtube:Blind Wave|Blind Wave]]

</div>

</div>

Revision as of 11:22, 13 February 2021

Hey! My name is ReverieCode, and I'm a Wiki Representative at Fandom.

I'm available for a set of wikis to assist with technical issues (around editing, templates, CSS), social disputes, and provide new wiki design where needed. I'm also there to just talk in general if something requires my advice or some discussion. Feel free to reach out if you need anything!

You will know I'm your Wiki Representative if I've introduced myself to the community as one, or if I appear in your wiki's Special:Community page - if you're unsure, you can always ask.

Some of my favorite things are: