Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
(31 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{| class="plainlinks" style="width: auto; padding-left: 1em; padding-right: 1em; border: 2px solid #555; border-top: none; border-bottom: none; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"
+
<div style="border-top: 5px solid #c71c1c; border-bottom: 5px solid #c71c1c; padding: 1em 1em 0 1em; margin: 0.5em;">
  +
Heya! I'm '''Playsonic2''', and I'm a [[w:c:community:Project:Wiki Managers|Wiki Manager]] for the TV/Movies vertical at Fandom.
|style="padding-right: 1em;"|My name is '''Playsonic2'''. I've been a Wikia member since 2007, editing on a number of different communities both in English and Spanish. I like to contribute writing or trying to design all sorts of new ideas.

+
I'm available as a point of contact for communities either to provide assistance as needed or be a liaison with full-time Fandom Staff. I'm able to help with multiple aspects of wiki life, such as:
I love an insane amount of TV shows, including ''[[w:c:lostpedia:Lost|Lost]]'', ''[[w:c:breakingbad:Breaking Bad|Breaking Bad]]'', ''[[w:c:fringe:Fringe|Fringe]]'', ''[[w:c:tardis:Doctor Who|Doctor Who]]'', ''[[w:c:hannibal:Hannibal (TV series)|Hannibal]]'', ''[[w:c:gameofthrones:Game of Thrones (TV series)|Game of Thrones]]'' and many others. I'm also a fan of many series of films and books, such as ''[[w:c:harrypotter:Harry Potter (book series)|Harry]] [[w:c:harrypotter:Harry Potter (film series)|Potter]]'', ''[[w:c:lotr:The Lord of the Rings film trilogy|The Lord of the Rings]]'', ''[[w:c:starwars:Star Wars|Star Wars]]'', ''[[w:c:thehungergames:The Hunger Games trilogy|The Hunger Games]]'' and ''[[w:c:fastandfurious:The Fast and the Furious (series)|Fast & Furious]]''.

+
{| cellspacing="7" cellpadding="10" width="97%" style="margin: 1em auto;"
One of the things I like the most are comic-book adaptations on TV and film, particularly from the [[w:c:arrow|Arrowverse]] (the shows ''[[w:c:arrow:Arrow|Arrow]]'' and ''[[w:c:arrow:The Flash|The Flash]]'') and the [[w:c:marvelcinematicuniverse|Marvel Cinematic Universe]] (each of the films, ''[[w:c:marvelcinematicuniverse:Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.|Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]]'', ''[[w:c:marvelcinematicuniverse:Agent Carter (TV series)|Agent Carter]]'' and ''[[w:c:marvelcinematicuniverse:Daredevil (TV series)|Daredevil]]''). It's a great time to be a geek.

|-
|style="font-size: 8pt; text-align: center;"|[http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Malcolm_Merlyn http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150420204437/arrow/images/thumb/1/16/Malcolm_Merlyn_fight_club_promotional.png/200px-Malcolm_Merlyn_fight_club_promotional.png]<br/>[[w:c:arrow:Malcolm Merlyn|Malcolm Merlyn]], ''[[w:c:arrow:Arrow|Arrow]]''

+
|width="50%" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 10px;"|
  +
'''Design'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">[[Help:Community CSS and JS|CSS]], [[Help:Theme Designer|layout (background, wordmark)]], [[Help:Main page|main page]]</span>
  +
  +
'''Templates'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">[[Help:Infoboxes|Portable infoboxes]], navboxes, notices</span>

|-
  +
  +
'''Functionalities'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">[[Help:Discussions|Discussions]], [[Help:Mobile Main Page|Mobile Main Page]]</span>
  +
  +
'''Social'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">Abandoned communities, mergers</span>
  +
|-

|}

|}

+
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. You can leave a message in my wall or talk page in the community where you need my help or in my [[w:Message_Wall:Playsonic2|Community Central message wall]].
<center>

{| width="600px" style="font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; float: center; font-size: 10px;"

|-

|width="50%" valign="top" style="padding-right: 5px;"|

'''English wikis'''

:'''[[w:c:arrow|Arrow/The Flash]]'''

:'''[[w:c:backstrom|Backstrom]]'''

:'''[[w:c:gotham|Gotham]]'''

:'''[[w:c:personofinterest|Person of Interest]]''' A

'''Spanish wikis'''

:'''[[w:c:es.agentcarter|Agent Carter]]''' F

:'''[[w:c:es.arrow|Arrow/The Flash]]''' ~A

:'''[[w:c:es.breakingbad|Breaking Bad]]''' F

:'''[[w:c:es.doctorwho|Doctor Who]]''' ~B

:'''[[w:c:es.hannibal|Hannibal]]''' F

:'''[[w:c:es.masseffect|Mass Effect]]''' ~B

:'''[[w:c:es.personofinterest|Person of Interest]]''' ~B

|style="border-left: 2px solid #555;"|&nbsp;&nbsp;

|width="50%" valign="top" style="padding-left: 5px;"|

:{{babel|pt|N}}

:{{babel|es|4}}

:{{babel|en|3}}

+
You can also reach me via Discord by sending me a direct message or pinging me in [[w:User_blog:MisterWoodhouse/The Official Discord Server for Fandom and Gamepedia Editors|Fandom's Discord server]] - my tag is '''Playsonic2<span style="color: #888;">#0732</span>'''.

+
</div>
:A &nbsp;=&nbsp; Administrator<br/>B &nbsp;=&nbsp; Bureaucrat<br/>F &nbsp;=&nbsp; Founder<br/>~ &nbsp;=&nbsp; Adopted wiki

|}

</center>

[[es:Usuario:Playsonic2]]

[[pt:Usuário:Playsonic2]]

Revision as of 10:44, 17 February 2020

Heya! I'm Playsonic2, and I'm a Wiki Manager for the TV/Movies vertical at Fandom.

I'm available as a point of contact for communities either to provide assistance as needed or be a liaison with full-time Fandom Staff. I'm able to help with multiple aspects of wiki life, such as:

Design
CSS, layout (background, wordmark), main page

Templates
Portable infoboxes, navboxes, notices

Functionalities
Discussions, Mobile Main Page

Social
Abandoned communities, mergers

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. You can leave a message in my wall or talk page in the community where you need my help or in my Community Central message wall.

You can also reach me via Discord by sending me a direct message or pinging me in Fandom's Discord server - my tag is Playsonic2#0732.