Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
(40 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="width: 538px; margin: 0 auto; padding-left: 25px; padding-right: 25px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-top: none; border-bottom: none; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px;">
+
<div style="border-top: 5px solid #c71c1c; border-bottom: 5px solid #c71c1c; padding: 1em 1em 0 1em; margin: 0.5em;">
  +
Heya! I'm '''Playsonic2''', and I'm a [[w:c:community:Project:Wiki Managers|Wiki Manager]] for the TV/Movies vertical at Fandom.
Hello, I'm '''Playsonic2''', Wikia user in spanish communities since august 2007. I started editing at [[w:c:es.gta|Grand Theft Encyclopedia]] and throughout the years have been discovering how this works and getting involved in multiple projects. In 2014 I became part of the [http://www.wikia.com/Stars Wikia Stars] program. I contribute somewhere whenever I can, writing or trying to design something useful.

+
I'm available as a point of contact for communities either to provide assistance as needed or be a liaison with full-time Fandom Staff. I'm able to help with multiple aspects of wiki life, such as:
Also, I'm a big fan of TV series, reason why wikis where I spend more time right now belong to that category. Some of my [many] favourite series are [[w:c:personofinterest:Person of Interest|''Person of Interest'']], [[w:c:lostpedia:Lost|''Lost'']], [[w:c:breakingbad:Breaking Bad|''Breaking Bad'']], [[w:c:homeland:Homeland|''Homeland'']], [[w:c:madmen:Mad Men|''Mad Men'']], [[w:c:thewalkingdead:The Walking Dead (TV series)|''The Walking Dead'']], [[w:c:gameofthrones:Game_of_Thrones|''Game of Thrones'']], [[w:c:tardis:Doctor_Who|''Doctor Who'']], [[w:c:modernfamily:Modern Family|''Modern Family'']], [[w:c:onceuponatime:Once Upon a Time|''Once Upon a Time'']], [[w:c:hannibalpedia:Hannibal_(TV_Series)|''Hannibal'']] and more.

</div>

+
{| cellspacing="7" cellpadding="10" width="97%" style="margin: 1em auto;"
<div style="width: 600px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px;">

<table><tr><td width="50%" valign="top" style="padding-right: 5px;">

'''Current wikis'''

*'''[[w:c:es.breakingbad|Breaking Bad (es)]]''' (founder)

*'''[[w:c:es.hannibal|Hannibal (es)]]''' (founder)

*'''[[w:c:es.personofinterest|Person of Interest (es)]]''' (bureucrat)

*'''[[w:c:personofinterest|Person of Interest (en)]]''' (admin)

</td><td style="border-left: 1px solid #aaa;">&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td width="50%" valign="top">

{|

|-

|{{babel|pt|N}}

|-

|-
  +
|width="50%" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 10px;"|
|{{babel|es|3}}

+
'''Design'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">[[Help:Community CSS and JS|CSS]], [[Help:Theme Designer|layout (background, wordmark)]], [[Help:Main page|main page]]</span>
  +
  +
'''Templates'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">[[Help:Infoboxes|Portable infoboxes]], navboxes, notices</span>

|-
  +
  +
'''Functionalities'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">[[Help:Discussions|Discussions]], [[Help:Mobile Main Page|Mobile Main Page]]</span>
  +
  +
'''Social'''<br><span style="font-size: 85%;">Abandoned communities, mergers</span>

|-

|-
|{{babel|en|3}}

|}

|}
</td></tr></table>

</div>

+
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. You can leave a message in my wall or talk page in the community where you need my help or in my [[w:Message_Wall:Playsonic2|Community Central message wall]].
[[es:Usuario:Playsonic2]]

+
[[pt:Usuário:Playsonic2]]

+
You can also reach me via Discord by sending me a direct message or pinging me in [[w:User_blog:MisterWoodhouse/The Official Discord Server for Fandom and Gamepedia Editors|Fandom's Discord server]] - my tag is '''Playsonic2<span style="color: #888;">#0732</span>'''.
  +

</div>

Revision as of 10:44, 17 February 2020

Heya! I'm Playsonic2, and I'm a Wiki Manager for the TV/Movies vertical at Fandom.

I'm available as a point of contact for communities either to provide assistance as needed or be a liaison with full-time Fandom Staff. I'm able to help with multiple aspects of wiki life, such as:

Design
CSS, layout (background, wordmark), main page

Templates
Portable infoboxes, navboxes, notices

Functionalities
Discussions, Mobile Main Page

Social
Abandoned communities, mergers

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. You can leave a message in my wall or talk page in the community where you need my help or in my Community Central message wall.

You can also reach me via Discord by sending me a direct message or pinging me in Fandom's Discord server - my tag is Playsonic2#0732.