FANDOM

Pce3@ij.net

aka PCE3

• I live in National Scenic Trails
  • I was born on January 1
  • My occupation is Educator
  • I am male
Revision as of 21:07, November 3, 2011 by Pce3@ij.net (wall | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
| Message Wall:Pce3@ij.net

As a young student teachers and schools seemed to focus on presenting topics in an esoteric way on the one hand while training students to perform some occupation to the point it became impossible to find classes, courses, instructors and schools that could provide formal credits for knowledge I wanted to have.

Consequently I turned to self-study. I purchased all of the books listed for a curriculum entitled Independent-Interdisciplinary Studies at the new local State university and along with a copy of Encyclopedia Britannica and a copy of the Lincoln Library began to read. I had enjoyed Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes and Elbert Hubbard's series so this new personal curriculum suited me for that reason as well.

To make a long story short; after two years of college and when I could not find a professor interested in multiple state logic I decided to keep my interest in multiple state logical equation reduction and pursue it on my own apart from further formal learning and to sacrifice academic credit instead.

I enjoy reading or watching videos about:

• going or how to go green
  • ending world and special situation hunger
  • food, food manufacturing and distribution
  • Quantum computer technology
  • computers smarter than people
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.