Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Replaced content with "{{w:User:PacBoyCraZ}}")

(23 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{w:User:PacBoyCraZ}}
{| style="-moz-border-radius: 1em; background:#FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #6B238E" width="auto" align="center"

|-

| style="-moz-border-radius: 1em; background-color: #A3B3FF; margin:10px; border: 1px outset #A3B3FF;" |

{| style="background-color: #A3B3FF; font-size: 150%; color:#ffffff; text-align:center;"

|-

|'''TommyC'''

|-

|[[Image:Pac-ManWiki.png]]

|}

| style="background:#FFFFFF; color:#000000; margin:10px; border: none; text-align:center" | __NOTOC__

Hey Wikians! You may recognize me from many, many, many gaming wikis. I'm only an administrator on a few in particular. For instance, the first wiki I joined was the Pac-Man Wiki and now I'm in charge of it! I'm a fan of Ratchet & Clank, Spyro, and Mario. I'm not as into Pokemon as I was about a month ago. I enjoy editing on Bulbapedia however. I'll help you with whatever you need!

{| style="background:transparent;" align="center"

|{{Wikia Gaming Userbox}}

|{{User en}}

|{{User es}}

|}

<div style="clear:both"></div>

|}<noinclude>

Latest revision as of 21:20, 29 May 2011

One Ring
PacBoyCraZ

Hello, I am Tommy, a member of Wikia and I have been since August 12, 2009. I'm an administrator on three wiki's and a rollbacker on one. I'm well known for improving the Pac-Man Wiki and fixing up things on the Ratchet & Clank wiki. I'm focussing widely on the Lord of the Rings Wiki and Star Wars Fanon, but I'm having much trouble over there with editing.

If you need any help, you can indeed leave me a message on my user talk page. I'll be expecting messages, and I'm usually active. I don't talk on any IRC's, they're confusing to me and I'd need someone to explain it to me. So, just use the talk page :).