Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Replaced content with "{{w:User:PacBoyCraZ}}")

(28 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{w:User:PacBoyCraZ}}
<div style="background-color:#ffffff; border-width:2px; border-style:solid; border-color:Green; margin:0px;">

<div style="background-color:Green; font-size: 150%; color:Yellow; margin:10px; border: none; text-align:center;">

<b>Hello!!!</b>

</div>

<div style="text-align:center;"><div style="background-color:#ffffff; margin:20px;">

Hello one and all!

Hi! I'm PacBoyCraZ also known as PBCZ!!! You can find me all over Wikia. My real name is Tommy so in a more formal case, you may address me as such.

====Wikis I edit on====

*Pac-Man Wiki

*Video Game History Wiki

*Birds Wiki

*Spyro Wiki

====Wikis I Created====

*Driver Wiki

*Wakkapedia

*The Atari Wiki

{{User en}}.{{User es-1}}</div></div></div>

Latest revision as of 21:20, 29 May 2011

One Ring
PacBoyCraZ

Hello, I am Tommy, a member of Wikia and I have been since August 12, 2009. I'm an administrator on three wiki's and a rollbacker on one. I'm well known for improving the Pac-Man Wiki and fixing up things on the Ratchet & Clank wiki. I'm focussing widely on the Lord of the Rings Wiki and Star Wars Fanon, but I'm having much trouble over there with editing.

If you need any help, you can indeed leave me a message on my user talk page. I'll be expecting messages, and I'm usually active. I don't talk on any IRC's, they're confusing to me and I'd need someone to explain it to me. So, just use the talk page :).