Community Central
Community Central
(Undo revision 2267442 by 2A02:59E0:0:7:0:0:0:12 (wall))
Tag: apiedit
mNo edit summary
(31 intermediate revisions by 16 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<div style="font-size:16px;line-height:180%;display:grid;grid-template-columns:200px 1fr;grid-gap:20px;align-content:center;">
<div style="float:right">[[File:Badge-Admin.svg|20px|This user is an administrator.|link=Project:Admins and mods]] [[File:Badge-VSTF.svg|20px|This user is a Fandom volunteer.|link=Help:VSTF]]</div>

+
<div style="width:200px;overflow:hidden;color:#FFF;border-radius:8px;height:230px;box-sizing:border-box;position:relative" class="nrz-main">
<div class="nrz_main" style="width:100%;color:#111;margin:0 0 20px 0;">

+
<div style="position:absolute;z-index:-1;margin-left:-50px; ">https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/noreply/images/1/1d/Tokyo.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/400</div>
<div style="padding:20px;font-size:16px;line-height:180%;">

<p style="font-size:36px;color:#0D47A1;border-bottom:#0D47A1 5px solid;padding-bottom:30px;text-align:center">Noreplyz</p>
+
<div style="text-align:center;background:rgba(41,112,255,0.4);top:0;height:100%;padding:30px">
  +
<div style="width:100px;height:100px;display:inline-block;overflow:hidden;border-radius:50%">[[File:usernoreplyz.png|100px|link=]]
[[File:Usernoreplyz.png|200px|right|link=]]

</div>
Good day! I'm '''Noreplyz'''. I have been a part of this community since December 2012 and I am currently an active administrator here at Community Central. In and around Fandom, I help out users who need assistance with all sorts of problems and features.

+
<div style="margin:10px 0;font-family:Rubik, Arial, sans-serif;font-weight:600;font-size:22px">Noreplyz</div>

+
[[File:Badge-VSTF.svg|20px|VSTF|link=Help:VSTF]] [[File:Badge-Admin.svg|20px|Administrator|link=Project:Admins and mods]]
As a member of the [[Help:SpamTaskForce|<span style="color:#0D47A1">'''VSTF'''</span>]], I also revert vandalism and remove spam across the platform.

+
</div>

+
</div>
  +
<div style="padding:20px;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content: center;">
  +
<div>Good day! I'm '''Noreplyz''', a user here since December 2012. I am an administrator on Community Central and member of the VSTF.</div></div>
  +
</div>

<div style="font-size:16px;line-height:180%;margin-top:20px">

<center>• • •</center>

<center>• • •</center>

<p style="font-size:24px;color:#0D47A1;padding-bottom:0px;text-align:center;" id="role">My Role in Community Central</p>

<p style="font-size:24px;color:#0D47A1;padding-bottom:0px;text-align:center;" id="role">My Role in Community Central</p>
  +
#'''Welcome all users''': I assume good faith in everyone and help people out by introducing them to new and interesting communities for a good foundation to start contributing to Fandom.
+
#'''Welcome all users''': I assume good faith in everyone and help people out by introducing and helping them contribute to new and interesting communities.

#'''Keep Community Central organised''': In addition to removing spam and vandalism, I complete requests and maintenance tasks.

#'''Keep Community Central organised''': In addition to removing spam and vandalism, I complete requests and maintenance tasks.

#'''Improve Community Central''': I want to bring Community Central on par with other wikis in terms of professionalism, quality and relevance.

#'''Improve Community Central''': I want to bring Community Central on par with other wikis in terms of professionalism, quality and relevance.
  +

<center>• • •</center>

<center>• • •</center>

{{User:Noreplyz/Blogs}}

{{User:Noreplyz/Blogs}}
</div>

</div>

</div>

Revision as of 06:17, 24 November 2019

Usernoreplyz
Noreplyz

VSTF Administrator

Good day! I'm Noreplyz, a user here since December 2012. I am an administrator on Community Central and member of the VSTF.
• • •

My Role in Community Central

1. Welcome all users: I assume good faith in everyone and help people out by introducing and helping them contribute to new and interesting communities.
  2. Keep Community Central organised: In addition to removing spam and vandalism, I complete requests and maintenance tasks.
  3. Improve Community Central: I want to bring Community Central on par with other wikis in terms of professionalism, quality and relevance.

• • •

User:Noreplyz/Blogs