Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tags: Visual edit apiedit
(Undo revision 2146319 by Juanemo (wall))
Tag: sourceedit
Line 13: Line 13:

*'''Welcome all users''': I assume good faith in everyone, and help people out by introducing them to interesting communities and wikis, and building a good foundation to start contributing to Fandom.

*'''Welcome all users''': I assume good faith in everyone, and help people out by introducing them to interesting communities and wikis, and building a good foundation to start contributing to Fandom.

*'''Keep Community Central organised''': In addition to clearing spam and vandalism, I will complete requests, deletions and maintenance tasks whenever I can.

*'''Keep Community Central organised''': In addition to clearing spam and vandalism, I will complete requests, deletions and maintenance tasks whenever I can.
*'''Improve Community Central''': I want to bring Community Central on par with other wikis in terms of professionalism, quality and relevance.
+
*'''Improve Community Central''': I want to bring Community Central on par with other wikis in terms of professionalism, quality and relevance.

<center>• • •</center>

<center>• • •</center>

Revision as of 00:42, 5 March 2017

Noreplyz This user is an administrator.This user is a Fandom volunteer.

Usernoreplyz

Good day! I'm Noreplyz. I have been a part of the Fandom community since December 2012 and I am currently an active administrator here at Community Central. In and around Fandom, I help out users who need assistance with general, social and technical problems and anything else that people need help with.

As a member of the VSTF, I also been reverting vandalism and removing spam on the platform.

• • •

My Role in Community Central

I focus on delivering what is described in my Administration Philosophy. In summary:

• Welcome all users: I assume good faith in everyone, and help people out by introducing them to interesting communities and wikis, and building a good foundation to start contributing to Fandom.
  • Keep Community Central organised: In addition to clearing spam and vandalism, I will complete requests, deletions and maintenance tasks whenever I can.
  • Improve Community Central: I want to bring Community Central on par with other wikis in terms of professionalism, quality and relevance.
• • •

Other things

I'm from Australia! AEST (UTC+10); 22:29, April 19, 2024 (Friday).

You can contact me on my Message Wall. You can also add me on Discord: Noreplyz#4077.

Report to the VSTF : Spam · Vandalism

• • •

Community Central Blogs

User:Noreplyz/Blogs