Community Central
Community Central
NinjaFatGuylogo
NinjaFatGuy
Userboxes
en-N
This user is a native speaker of English.
Fandom Star icon This user is a Fandom Star.
1-Ultra AdminBadge 1 (1) This user completed Admin Plus.
Greetings! I'm NinjaFatGuy. I first began contributing to Fandom sometime in 2011. I eventually found myself as a member of the now-defunct Wikia Stars in 2014, and briefly served on the Community Council thereafter.
Nowadays, I'm a member of the Fandom Stars and you can find me on The Last of Us Wiki. My primary area of focus is usually CSS and JavaScript coding, as well as styling/design and template creation.
Feel free to contact me on my talk page or on Discord at NinjaFatGuy#0529 if you need anything, I should usually respond within 48 hours!

About Me
My go-to hobby is playing video games, which I got into after playing the original Half-Life on my dad's laptop. I usually play games ranging from first-person shooters, role-playing games, action-adventures, and more, with some of my favorite games of all time being The Last of Us, BioShock, Metal Gear Solid, NieR, The Elder Scrolls, and Half-Life. You can usually find me playing games such as Genshin Impact, Apex Legends, CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege, and VALORANT.

Aside from gaming, one of other favorite hobbies is watching anime, my favorites include Steins;Gate, Monogatari, A Place Further than the Universe, BOCCHI THE ROCK!, K-ON!, Kaguya-sama, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I also enjoy listening to music (mostly hip hop, alternative, indie, R&B, and classic rock) and outdoor activities (such as hiking, camping, and kayaking).

I was previously an administrator on the Dying Light Wiki, The Division Wiki, VALORANT Wiki, Far Cry Wiki, Shovel Knight Wiki, and others. Nowadays, you can primarily find me on The Last of Us Wiki and Titanfall Wiki.

My Socials

Discord: NinjaFatGuy#0529
Twitter: @NinjaFatGuy
YouTube: NinjaFatGuy
Twitch: ninjafatguy
AniList: NinjaFatGuy
Steam: NinjaFatGuy
Xbox Live: NinjaFatGuyy
PlayStation Network: NinjaFatGuy