Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{| cellpadding="10" cellspacing="8" style="width: 100%; margin-bottom: 20px; background-color:DarkRed; border: 1px solid FireBrick; vertical-align: top; -moz-border-radius: 8px;"
  +
| style="width: 77%; background-color: #eef9ec; border-color: Salmon; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 4px 4px 1px; vertical-align: top; -moz-border-radius: 8px;" rowspan="3" |
  +
<div style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;">

==About me==

==About me==

+
Hi there! You might have noticed me going around at a Wiki! I am an active editor at the [[w:c:RuneScape:User:Muzzy34|RuneScape Wiki]], and I have adopted the [[w:c:Pennsylvania|Pennsylvania Wiki]] and have added a custom monaco theme to it, feel free to check it out!
''This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!''

+
I might also pop into other wikis, mainly ones that I might have an interest in, or might be looking to improve a wiki. If you have a wiki that could possibly be improved, either by getting a new logo, mainpage, or anything, feel free to ask me on [[user talk:Muzzy34|my talk page]]!
==My contributions==

* [[Special:Contributions/Muzzy34|User contributions]]

==My favorite pages==

* Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!

* Favorite page #2

* Favorite page #3

Revision as of 20:28, 2 August 2009

About me

Hi there! You might have noticed me going around at a Wiki! I am an active editor at the RuneScape Wiki, and I have adopted the Pennsylvania Wiki and have added a custom monaco theme to it, feel free to check it out!

I might also pop into other wikis, mainly ones that I might have an interest in, or might be looking to improve a wiki. If you have a wiki that could possibly be improved, either by getting a new logo, mainpage, or anything, feel free to ask me on my talk page!