m (Removing all content from page)
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
==About Me==
  +
I have many other hobbies besides editing wikia's. I love video games and my favorite video game would probably have to be Final Fantasy 12. I am also a huge fan of the Call of Duty series and it's zombies mode. I am currently ranked in the top 20 of all 17 call of duty zombies maps. My highest round is round 219 on the map Der Riese. I hang out on YouTube a lot and some of my favorite channels are NGTzombies, VenturianTale, ForneverWorld and Iniquity Rhymes. I also love music; i listen to a lot of Alternative and light metal songs. My favorite bands and artists include Flyleaf, Flume, Of Mice and Men, Sleeping with Sirens, Bush and Elena Siegman. Im kinda into the emo look though im not emo lol. I wear dark clothing and have double o gauges in my ears and i plan to stretch them even further to maybe about half an inch. I am in my Junior year of high school.

Revision as of 13:04, 6 March 2015

About Me

I have many other hobbies besides editing wikia's. I love video games and my favorite video game would probably have to be Final Fantasy 12. I am also a huge fan of the Call of Duty series and it's zombies mode. I am currently ranked in the top 20 of all 17 call of duty zombies maps. My highest round is round 219 on the map Der Riese. I hang out on YouTube a lot and some of my favorite channels are NGTzombies, VenturianTale, ForneverWorld and Iniquity Rhymes. I also love music; i listen to a lot of Alternative and light metal songs. My favorite bands and artists include Flyleaf, Flume, Of Mice and Men, Sleeping with Sirens, Bush and Elena Siegman. Im kinda into the emo look though im not emo lol. I wear dark clothing and have double o gauges in my ears and i plan to stretch them even further to maybe about half an inch. I am in my Junior year of high school.