Community Central
Community Central
(..and the file)
mNo edit summary
Line 9: Line 9:

==What can YOU do for Wikia?==

==What can YOU do for Wikia?==
  +
Edit, edit and edit. Basically you can contribute in many ways - even with just being around and fixing typos.
Edit, edit and edit. :)

==What can you do for me?==

==What can you do for me?==
Line 15: Line 15:

==Non-Wikia==

==Non-Wikia==
What? How dare you? Just kidding! In my free time I am into music (especially genres based around symphonic metal), listening (I should finally create a youtube playlist with my favorite songs, but youtube will delete them anyway so I'll skip that for a while), and some more or less painful attempts of creating own music using software. In case you like metal music and don't need your ears anymore you can check it out [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaGBhHrm9gc&list=PLB6920C8D0DE43992&index=2 here on youtube].
+
What? How dare you? Just kidding! In my free time I am into music (especially genres based around symphonic metal), listening (I should finally create a youtube playlist with my favorite songs, but youtube will delete them anyway so I'll skip that for a while), and some more or less painful attempts of creating own music using software. In case you like metal music and don't need your ears anymore you can check it out [http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB6920C8D0DE43992 here on youtube].

I also used to draw a lot (see image on top, once I find it) and play videogames (big and long history of games/consoles, sadly very few today). Lately I've started Sudoku... but more or less successful. I also watch a lot of anime lately, and must admit, as long as the dubbing sounds well, I'm ok with it!

I also used to draw a lot (see image on top, once I find it) and play videogames (big and long history of games/consoles, sadly very few today). Lately I've started Sudoku... but more or less successful. I also watch a lot of anime lately, and must admit, as long as the dubbing sounds well, I'm ok with it!
Line 24: Line 24:

;Contact

;Contact

* [[user talk:MtaÄ|Local talk page]]

* [[user talk:MtaÄ|Local talk page]]
* Skype <skype style="chat" action="add">marta_aegnoes</skype> (if you use that please quote that you are coming from community.wikia.com)
+
* Skype <skype style="chat" action="add">marta_aegnoes</skype> (if you use that please quote that you are coming from community.wikia.com -- otherwise I will not accept your request)

Revision as of 04:42, 30 December 2011

“I have many names... ninja editor, ghost editor, silent danger.. oh, and of course MtaÄ.”

Who am I?

I am Marc-Philipp (aka MtaÄ), living in Germany (for who does not know, that is in the Europe) and speak German, as well as an amusing regional sub-language called "Swabian". This dialect is spoken in the south west of Germany. Other languages I speak are English (a bit obvious, eh?) and basic French (though my understanding of it is better than my actual spoken skills).

What am I doing for Wikia?

My work is to organize international spotlights and to foster, grow and expand all i18n content on Wikia, including the content on German, French, Italian, Polish and Russian wikis. I also do boring background stuff, but I won't make you yawn yet, so I'm not listing that right now.

What can YOU do for Wikia?

Edit, edit and edit. Basically you can contribute in many ways - even with just being around and fixing typos.

What can you do for me?

Nothing much to add apart from the previous suggestion.. unless you are the person that we are looking for in our international hiring offers.

Non-Wikia

What? How dare you? Just kidding! In my free time I am into music (especially genres based around symphonic metal), listening (I should finally create a youtube playlist with my favorite songs, but youtube will delete them anyway so I'll skip that for a while), and some more or less painful attempts of creating own music using software. In case you like metal music and don't need your ears anymore you can check it out here on youtube.

So that was quite a lot to say... and only boring contact info is left. Time to say goodbye in advance, see you next time!

Contact
  • Local talk page
  • Skype <skype style="chat" action="add">marta_aegnoes</skype> (if you use that please quote that you are coming from community.wikia.com -- otherwise I will not accept your request)

:whiph:

Marphimon was the manager of the IWR, who were assigned to international communities.

If you require any help, please contact Community Support via Special:Contact.