Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Protected "User:MtaÄ" (‎[edit=sysop] (indefinite) ‎[move=sysop] (indefinite)))
(17 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<!--{{Awards|Silver_taskstar}}-->
<font face="Sylfaen">

<div style="background-color:brown; padding:5px; color: white;">Do you like idoms and non-sence? Then read this: [[user:MtaÄ/Skype-Messages|<span style="color:white; text-decoration:underline;">Skype-Messages</span>]] <br> More stuff soon!</div>

{{Template:User:P-MtaÄ}}

{{Template:User:P-MtaÄ}}
{| style="float:right;"

| {{Babel|de|5}} {{Babel|en|3}} {{Babel|fr|2}}

|}

{{Awards|Silver_taskstar}}

[[File:Petro 09.svg|200px|right|link=w:c:mum:Petro]]

I've founded and became admin to many wikis, but nowadays I'm just active in some, most in [[w:c:meerundmehr|MeerUndMehr]], the German [[w:c:de.kirby|Kirby-Wiki]], the German [[w:c:de.bioshock|BioShock Wiki]] and on some German central wikis.

I focus on helping people when they have questions or I'm working on translations, skins or templates.

==About me==

I'm born on 11.11.1991 and I am living in a Germany. I love being at wikia, I enjoy doing edits and the whole stuff.

==What I do here if I don't work==

<div style="font-size: 120%;">I'm writing stories, like AfW8, here some parts I translated into English...

''Feel free to [[User talk:MtaÄ|tell me]] wheather you like or dislike that stories. It would be great to have some feedback of you!''

[http://meerundmehr.wikia.com/wiki/Geschichte:Alarm_f%C3%BCr_Waddle_8/Alptr%C3%A4ume/en AfW8: Alpträume (Nightmares)]

Meta-Knight is standing next to the window of the Halberd's garage. While looking out of the window he sees Kirby leaving the Waddle 8, but in civil. Would he have left in his working dress, ok, but in civil? What happened, with the except of the appearance of that... man form that ball since Bimer's birthday? Is he really that dangerous? On the other hand did Meta see it coming up. Kirby doesn't work, sleeps all the time and increases the costs for food really heavily. "Sir Meta-Knight!" was shouted out of the window of a big jet. "Waddle Halb, how often have I told you already that 'Sir' is a very old salutation – and I won't seem that old. But how do you come across this thought to call me like that all the time?" Meta asks. "Now, er... Sir Meta-Knight, I... ehm..." ...bam. The Halberd's nose meets the wall, because Halb touched the gas pedal. "WADDLE HALB!" Meta shouts it out that loud that Halb got shocked and hit the wall once more. "I... I... 'll fix it..." he answers to Meta.

<poll>

What about that part?

Boring.

Hm, quite ok.

I like it.

Great. Where to go to find more?

Er... what the hell is the Waddle 8 or Meta-Knight?

</poll>

----

[[File:Toran.svg|right|200px|link=w:c:mum:Toran]]

'''Just a normal day in the Waddle 8'''

<div style="overflow: auto; height: 300px;">

<poem>

Gerda: Kirby! Wake up! How the hell can you sleep all the time?!

Kirby: I don't sleep.

Gerda: In case, what is this on your mouth?

Kirby: Im relaxing my eyes, and I had drunken recently...

Gerda: During work?!

Kirby: Of course, at home I have to do my things...

Gerda: You are that impertinent! One week for punishment!

Kirby: ! Can't Meta do this?

Gerda: No! You have to!

Kirby: Why not?

Gerda: 'Cause you hang arround here!

Kirby: Yes, and Meta not, thatfor he has to be punished!

Gerda: He's working!

Kirby: Exactly!

Gerda: Ahhrg!

Kirby: We're in "Dream"Land!

Gerda: Two weeks!

Kirby: !!!

Gerda: An no more the eating orgies or all-the-time-lunches any more! But... what is that?! Ice with mustard? That's discusting! How can you gulp all this stuff?!

Kirby: But that tastes good!

Gerda: Bah!

Kirby: I also eat pizza with chocolate... yummy!

Gerda: I get sick of that, stop it!

Kirby: Or potatoes with strawberry ice-cream...

Gerda: I'm going to get you used of with one more week and... an anti-eat-program!

Kirby: !!!!!!! You're not allowed to!

Gerda: I'm able to do that all!

Kirby: no!

Gerda: I'm going to take this month's wage for the claening of here!

Kirby: Claening? Had I to clean anything? (!)

Gerda: The mess here!

Kirby: When?

Gerda: Now!

Kirby: You never mentioned!

Gerda: I did, one second ago!

Kirby: I meant before!

Gerda: Do I have to care what of I talked before?

Kirby: Yes!

Gerda freezes the whole food...

[http://meerundmehr.wikia.com/wiki/Geschichte:Alarm_f%C3%BCr_Waddle_8/Funstuff/en more? See the story ending!]</poem></div>

<poll>

What about that part of funstuff?

Boring.

Hm, quite ok.

I like it.

Funny!

Great. Where to go to find more?

Er... who the hell is Kirby or Gerda?

</poll>

----

Did you ever hear of the worst thing (even in translation)? I think the fallowing story is a great step to that. "FSS"

But sorry for telling you this, but that thing isn't translated yet... [http://meerundmehr.wikia.com/wiki/Geschichte:Flat_Share_Society_(Die_chaotische_WG)/en May you want to improve your German with translating]? </div>

==Why I used this name==

Well, the time I signed up, I wrote a story with this character as main actor. That's why I took the name. Quite difficult to change a name here, so I hold on with this name :)

;Meep ^^

<div style="float: right;">[http://mum.wikia.com http://images.wikia.com/meerundmehr/images/b/bc/Wiki.png]</div>

{{Template:User:P-MtaÄ/YT}}

[[de:Benutzer:Mta%C3%84]]

[[fr:User:Mta%C3%84]]

__NOTOC__

Revision as of 23:19, 26 May 2018

:whiph:

Marphimon was the manager of the IWR, who were assigned to international communities.

If you require any help, please contact Community Support via Special:Contact.