Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Protected "User:MtaÄ" (‎[edit=sysop] (indefinite) ‎[move=sysop] (indefinite)))
(24 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<!--{{Awards|Silver_taskstar}}-->
<font face="Sylfaen">

{{Template:User:P-MtaÄ}}
<div style="background-color:brown; padding:5px; color: white;">Do you like idoms and non-sence? Then read this: [[user:MtaÄ/Skype-Messages|<span style="color:white; text-decoration:underline;">Skype-Messages</span>]] <br> More stuff soon!</div>

{{Template:User:Marta_Aegnoes}}

{| style="float:right;"

| {{Babel|de|5}} {{Babel|en|2}} {{Babel|fr|2}}

|}

I've founded and became admin to many wikis, but nowadays I'm just active in some, most in [[w:c:meerundmehr|MeerUndMehr]], the German [[w:c:de.kirby|Kirby-Wiki]], and on some German central wikis.

I focus on helping people when they have questions or I'm working on translations, skins or templates. I often do requests, German, French, and sometimes some others.

==About me==

I'm born on 11.11.19X1 an am living in a "village" in Baden-Württemberg (German name, it's the region in the southwest). I love being at wikia, I enjoy doing edits and the whole stuff. ^^

==Why I used this name==

Well, the time I signed up, I wrote a story with this character as main actor. That's why I took the name. Quite difficult to change a name here, so I hold on with this name :)

[[de:Benutzer:Mta%C3%84]]

[[fr:User:Mta%C3%84]]

Revision as of 23:19, 26 May 2018

:whiph:

Marphimon was the manager of the IWR, who were assigned to international communities.

If you require any help, please contact Community Support via Special:Contact.