Community Central
Community Central
(Replaced content with "Fun fact: My old account used to be PREPARETOBECAGED. I am sorry if i bothered or annoyed you with my "old" account which i don't use anymore... Please don't talk to me, ...")
Tag: Visual edit
(*insert edgy joke here*)
Tag: Visual edit
Line 1: Line 1:
Fun fact: My old account used to be PREPARETOBECAGED. I am sorry if i bothered or annoyed you with my "old" account which i don't use anymore...
+
(not so) Fun fact: My old account used to be PREPARETOBECAGED. I am sorry if i bothered or annoyed you with my "old" account which i don't use anymore...

Please don't talk to me, i don't use FANDOM anymore. I think that i am a nuisance to everyone here. But to be honest, i was always a nuisance everywhere.
+
Please don't talk to me, i don't use FANDOM too much to be honest. I think that i am a nuisance to everyone here. But to be honest, i was always a unlovable nuisance everywhere.

Revision as of 21:07, 23 August 2020

(not so) Fun fact: My old account used to be PREPARETOBECAGED. I am sorry if i bothered or annoyed you with my "old" account which i don't use anymore...

Please don't talk to me, i don't use FANDOM too much to be honest. I think that i am a nuisance to everyone here. But to be honest, i was always a unlovable nuisance everywhere.