Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
(Replaced content with "{{user:Lythronax}}")
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{user:Lythronax}}
<p style="text-align:center">Hello, my name is Cavan Day and I go under the names '''Lythronax''' or '''EpicPrime''' here at Wikia. I am an administrator and/or bureaucrat on many wikis, including [[w:c:walkingwith]], [[w:c:primeval]], [[w:c:dinopedia]], [[w:c:cryptidz]], [[w:c:prehistoricpark]] and [[w:c:casualty]].</p>

<p style="text-align:center">I am interested in the subject of palaeozoology and cryptozoology, albeit I do not believe in the latter. I also 'suffer' from grammatical pedantry syndrome so please, when you are talking to me, I ''urge'' you to proofread your posts. However, that's not to say that I am exempt from lingual hiccups.</p>

{|class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" style="clear: both; width: 100%; margin: 0.5em auto; text-align: left; padding: 0em 0em 0em 0em; border: 1px solid #e5e5e5; border-radius: 5px"

! style="padding-top: 0.2em; padding-bottom: 0.2em; text-align: center" |Me and my views on the world

|-

| style="padding: 0.5em 1em" |{{Col-begin}}

{{Col-2}}

I am British, ''pure'' British - well, apart from my name and heritage (you can thank the Irish for them).

I am an anti-theist, meaning that I oppose the idea of religion and its ideas. To me, it is one of the last remaining 'caveman beliefs', like [[wikipedia:Modern flat Earth societies|the belief that the Earth is flat]]. However, that does not mean I do not respect the beliefs of others, which I do. However, I do not appreciate having other people's views being shoved firmly down my throat. <br>

{{Col-2}}

<div style="padding-left: 15px;">

I ''cannot'' stand logical fallacies and am quick to point them out, which in and of itself is a [[wikipedia:thought-terminating cliché|thought-terminating cliché]], a logical fallacy.

My favourite genre of music is '''metal''', particularly '''melodic death metal'''. As you can probably guess, I absolutely ''despise'' pop music.</div>

|}

|}

Revision as of 21:19, 30 May 2015

Template loop detected: User:Lythronax