Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 2: Line 2:

<div style="color:darkslategray;border:2px solid #003300; border-top:2px solid #006400; background-color:white; margin-bottom:1em; padding:0.2em 0.8em 0.5em 0.8em;border:3px solid green;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;background-color:#white;box-shadow:3px 3px 20px green inset;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:15px;-moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px;border-bottom-left-radius:15px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px;-moz-border-bottom-right-radius:15px;border-bottom-right-radius:15px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px;-moz-border-top-left-radius:15px;border-top-left-radius:15px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;-moz-border-top-right-radius:15px;border-top-right-radius:15px;padding:7px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:115%;font-family:Corbel,Droid Sans,Trebuchet MS,sans-serif;">

<div style="color:darkslategray;border:2px solid #003300; border-top:2px solid #006400; background-color:white; margin-bottom:1em; padding:0.2em 0.8em 0.5em 0.8em;border:3px solid green;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;background-color:#white;box-shadow:3px 3px 20px green inset;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:15px;-moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px;border-bottom-left-radius:15px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px;-moz-border-bottom-right-radius:15px;border-bottom-right-radius:15px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px;-moz-border-top-left-radius:15px;border-top-left-radius:15px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;-moz-border-top-right-radius:15px;border-top-right-radius:15px;padding:7px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:115%;font-family:Corbel,Droid Sans,Trebuchet MS,sans-serif;">

<center><span style="color: darkslategray; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px green; font-size: 200%; font-weight: bold;">I don't believe we've met...</span></center>
+
<center><span style="color: darkslategray; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px green; font-size: 200%; font-weight: bold;">I don't believe we've met...</span></center>I'm '''Lythronax'''! I also go by '''EpicPrime''', '''Cavan''', '''Cav''', '''Cavster''', '''Caravan''' - the list is ''endless''! I'm mainly found on wikis pertaining to the subjects of palaeontology and entertainment. In shorter, more understandable words, I'm into dinosaurs in the media!
I'm '''Lythronax'''! I also go by '''EpicPrime''', '''Cavan''', '''Cav''', '''Cavster''', '''Caravan''' - the list is ''endless''! I'm mainly found on wikis pertaining to the subjects of palaeontology and entertainment. In shorter, more understandable words, I'm into dinosaurs in the media!

I consider myself quite good at CSS and JS scripts, and designing wikis. My most prominent example of a wiki that I have changed drastically is the [[w:c:walkingwith|Walking With Wikis]].</div></div>
+
I consider myself quite good at CSS and JS scripts, and designing wikis. My most prominent example of a wiki that I have changed drastically is the
  +
[[w:c:walkingwith|Walking With Wikis]].</div>
  +
</div>
  +
<!-- Credit to 2Actimv for the design! --!>

Revision as of 11:13, 29 June 2014

I don't believe we've met...
I'm Lythronax! I also go by EpicPrime, Cavan, Cav, Cavster, Caravan - the list is endless! I'm mainly found on wikis pertaining to the subjects of palaeontology and entertainment. In shorter, more understandable words, I'm into dinosaurs in the media!

I consider myself quite good at CSS and JS scripts, and designing wikis. My most prominent example of a wiki that I have changed drastically is the

Walking With Wikis.