Community Central
Community Central
(Undo revision 1618784 by Hugo Dilann Mendoza (wall))
Tag: apiedit
(Update)

(13 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<div style="font-family: arial; background:none; border:10px; padding:10px; border:10px solid #00D6D6;">

+
<div style="text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-5px; font-size:560%; line-height:60px; text-align:center; color:#00D6D6; text-shadow: 1px 0 0 #fff, -1px 0 0 #fff, 0 1px 0 #fff, 0 -1px 0 #fff; padding:10px; border-bottom: 10px solid #00D6D6;">Luchofigo85</div> <center><div style="padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; ">Hello everyone! My name is '''Lucho''' and I'm the director of the TV/Movies vertical. My focus is on growing traffic and laying the foundation for a next-level community experience. Organizing is one of the things I do when I need to ease my mind; it really helps me relax. Whenever I enjoy doing something, I dedicate myself to it 100%.</div></center> <br /> 
{| style="background-color:#ffffff; padding:10px; margin: 0 1em; border: 5px solid #22316C; border-radius:3px;"

{|style=text-align:center border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" class="article-table" width: 600px;
! style="background-color:#22316C; font-size: 150%; color:#ffffff; padding:0.1em; margin:5px; border: none; text-align:center; border-radius:3px;" |Luchofigo85

|-

| style="background-color:#ffffff; margin:20px;" |

[[File:Lucho.jpg|thumb|Lucho Valenzuela]]Hello Wikians!

My name is Lucho and I'm the newest member of the Community Support team. I'm excited to be a part of the Wikia Community, and to get to know everyone.

I currently live in Santa Clara, California. I have experience in Hospitality as well as the Gaming Industry. 

I was born and raised in Lima, Peru. My hobbies include Zumba, playing soccer, and writing articles for a bay area sports web page. In my spare time, I enjoy relaxing at the beach, and exploring new restaurants to satisfy my palate and stomach. Organizing is one of the things I do when I need to ease my mind; it really helps me relax.

Whenever I enjoy doing something, I dedicate my self 100%. 

{| border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" class="article-table" style="width: 600px;"

|+My Top 3

|+My Top 3

|-

|-
Line 36: Line 23:

|How I met your mother

|How I met your mother

|Contante y Sonante

|Contante y Sonante
|The Super-villains
+
|The Supervillains

|-

|-

|Mortal Combat(Super Nintendo)

|Mortal Combat(Super Nintendo)
Line 42: Line 29:

|The Dark Knight

|The Dark Knight

|It's always sunny in Philadelphia

|It's always sunny in Philadelphia
|La Ciudad y los Perros
+
|La Ciudad y Los Perros

|Slightly Stoopid

|Slightly Stoopid

|}

|}
  +
'''Contact:''' The best place to contact me is on my [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Luchofigo85 Message Wall]. </div>

+
[[de:user:Luchofigo85]]

+
[[es:user:Luchofigo85]]

+
[[fr:user:Luchofigo85]]

+
[[it:user:Luchofigo85]]

+
[[ja:user:Luchofigo85]]
'''Contact:'''

+
[[pl:user:Luchofigo85]]

+
[[pt:user:Luchofigo85]]
The best place to contact me is on my  [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Luchofigo85 Message Wall]. Or you can mail the community team using the [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact online contact form]. If you want live help, there is usually someone available on the Wikia chat. Why not join us there? 

+
[[zh:user:Luchofigo85]]
|}

Latest revision as of 06:59, 25 April 2019

Luchofigo85

Hello everyone! My name is Lucho and I'm the director of the TV/Movies vertical. My focus is on growing traffic and laying the foundation for a next-level community experience. Organizing is one of the things I do when I need to ease my mind; it really helps me relax. Whenever I enjoy doing something, I dedicate myself to it 100%.

My Top 3
Videogames Sports Teams Movies TV series Books Music
FIFA series (XBOX) Cienciano (PERU) American Pie Burn Notice Brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao Iration
GoldenEye 007 (Nintendo 64) San Jose Earthquakes (MLS) El Hijo de la Novia How I met your mother Contante y Sonante The Supervillains
Mortal Combat(Super Nintendo) San Diego Chargers (NFL) The Dark Knight It's always sunny in Philadelphia La Ciudad y Los Perros Slightly Stoopid