Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 4: Line 4:

</div>

</div>

Hello everybody! I'm Lord Ghiraim, an Italian user joined in Wikia about six months ago. I work in the small Community of [[w:c:it.zelda|<span title="Zeldapedia">Zeldapedia Italia]] but you can find me on [[w:c:it.community|<span title="Wiki della Community">Italian Community Central]], [[w:c:wlb|<span title="Language Brigade Wiki">Language Brigade Wiki]] and here.
+
Hello everybody! I'm Lord Ghiraim, an Italian user. I work in the small Community of [[w:c:it.zelda|<span title="Zeldapedia">Zeldapedia Italia]] but you can find me on [[w:c:it.community|<span title="Wiki della Community">Italian Community Central]], [[w:c:wlb|<span title="Language Brigade Wiki">Language Brigade Wiki]] and here.

<br.><br.>

<br.><br.>

You can contact me using my [[Message Wall:Lord Ghiraim|<span title="Message Wall">Message Wall]].

You can contact me using my [[Message Wall:Lord Ghiraim|<span title="Message Wall">Message Wall]].

Revision as of 08:11, 19 August 2017

it-N
Questo utente parla l'italiano come lingua madre.
en-3
This user has an advanced level of English.

Hello everybody! I'm Lord Ghiraim, an Italian user. I work in the small Community of Zeldapedia Italia but you can find me on Italian Community Central, Language Brigade Wiki and here. <br.><br.> You can contact me using my Message Wall.