Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div style="border: 2px solid #3296FF; padding: 0.25em 0.5em; font-family:Verdana; text-align:center; background:white;" > <div style="font-size:25px; color:#3296FF;">'''Lizar...")

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:

<div style="border: 2px solid #3296FF; padding: 0.25em 0.5em; font-family:Verdana; text-align:center; background:white;" >

<div style="border: 2px solid #3296FF; padding: 0.25em 0.5em; font-family:Verdana; text-align:center; background:white;" >

<div style="font-size:25px; color:#3296FF;">'''LizardInABlizzard'''</div>

<div style="font-size:25px; color:#3296FF;">'''LizardInABlizzard'''</div>
Hey there! My name is LizardInABlizzard, and I might be seen applying for staff roles at wikis and trying to help out. I am pretty good at Wiki text, HTML, source editing and wiki history moderation, thus fixing and adding articles (perhaps). If you have any questions about me leave it on my '''local''' message wall or talk page and I’ll answer it as soon as I can. I’m not an official fandom employee -credits to Bluerock in this profile design code— so if you have a question about article content, you'd likely get a better answer from a local [[Help:User Rights#Administrators|admin]], or if you’d like to report a user or perhaps ask for wiki changes, contact [[Special:Contact|Fandom Staff Members]].
+
Hey there! My name is LizardInABlizzard, and I might be seen applying for staff roles at wikis and trying to help out. I am pretty good at Wiki text, HTML, source editing and wiki history moderation, thus fixing and adding articles (perhaps). If you have any questions about me leave it on my '''local''' message wall or talk page and I’ll answer it as soon as I can. I’m not an official fandom employee; credits to Bluerock in this profile design code— so if you have a question about article content, you'd likely get a better answer from a local [[Help:User Rights#Administrators|admin]], or if you’d like to report a user or perhaps ask for wiki changes, contact [[Special:Contact|Fandom Staff Members]].

</div>

</div>

Revision as of 09:34, 9 November 2020

LizardInABlizzard

Hey there! My name is LizardInABlizzard, and I might be seen applying for staff roles at wikis and trying to help out. I am pretty good at Wiki text, HTML, source editing and wiki history moderation, thus fixing and adding articles (perhaps). If you have any questions about me leave it on my local message wall or talk page and I’ll answer it as soon as I can. I’m not an official fandom employee; credits to Bluerock in this profile design code— so if you have a question about article content, you'd likely get a better answer from a local admin, or if you’d like to report a user or perhaps ask for wiki changes, contact Fandom Staff Members.