Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:

<div style="border:1px solid #AAAAAA; -moz-border-radius:10px; padding:5px; margin:3px;">

<div style="border:1px solid #AAAAAA; -moz-border-radius:10px; padding:5px; margin:3px;">
<h2 style="background-color:#CCCCCC; border:1px solid #aaaaaa; -moz-border-radius: 7px; color:black; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; font-size:100%;">
+
<h2 style="background-color:#CCCCCC; border:1px solid #aaaaaa; -moz-border-radius: 7px; color:black; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; font-size:100%;">Currently active on: [http://www.customrobo.wikia.com Robopedia] - Custom Robo wiki</h2>Hi, welcome to my userpage. I guess you found me--if you were looking for "Limxzero" that is. Anyway, that's the tag that I go by. If you find any other Limxzero on the 'web, it's none other than me. I'm 18, male, live in the United States, and am currently studying in college. Wikia is one of my interests. Some of my others include parkour and hockey. So please feel free to leave a message on my talk page if you feel the need to say something.
  +
Active on: *[http://www.customrobo.wikia.com Robopedia] - Custom Robo wiki

</h2>

Hi, welcome to my userpage. I guess you found me--if you were looking for "Limxzero" that is. Anyway, that's the tag that I go by. If you find any other Limxzero on the 'web, it's none other than me. I'm 18, male, live in the United States, and am currently studying in college. Wikia is one of my interests. Some of my others include parkour and hockey. So please feel free to leave a message on my talk page if you feel the need to say something.

</div>

</div>

Revision as of 23:34, 31 October 2010

Currently active on: Robopedia - Custom Robo wiki

Hi, welcome to my userpage. I guess you found me--if you were looking for "Limxzero" that is. Anyway, that's the tag that I go by. If you find any other Limxzero on the 'web, it's none other than me. I'm 18, male, live in the United States, and am currently studying in college. Wikia is one of my interests. Some of my others include parkour and hockey. So please feel free to leave a message on my talk page if you feel the need to say something.