Community Central
mNo edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
mNo edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:

<div style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;">

<div style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;">

لِّلَّهِ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ يَهَبُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ إِنَاثًا وَيَهَبُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ الذُّكُورَ أَوْ يُزَوِّجُهُمْ ذُكْرَانًا وَإِنَاثًا ۖ وَيَجْعَلُ مَن يَشَاءُ عَقِيمًا ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ قَدِيرٌ

لِّلَّهِ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ يَهَبُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ إِنَاثًا وَيَهَبُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ الذُّكُورَ أَوْ يُزَوِّجُهُمْ ذُكْرَانًا وَإِنَاثًا ۖ وَيَجْعَلُ مَن يَشَاءُ عَقِيمًا ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ قَدِيرٌ
  +
  +
وَيُذْهِبْ غَيْظَ قُلُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَيَتُوبُ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَن يَشَاءُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ

</div>

</div>

Revision as of 05:57, 21 May 2016

وَيُذْهِبْ غَيْظَ قُلُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَيَتُوبُ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَن يَشَاءُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ

Facts

1. Lil' Miss Rarity is a member and founder of the school of thought known as the Continental Continenty Continents or CCC for short that believes that continents should be defined by the tectonic[1] plates on which they sit atop of rather than arbitrary land borders.
  2. Lil' Miss Rarity is an undecided sufi[2] muslim.
  3. Lil' Miss Rarity is a transgender[3][4] (M → F)

User boxes

Trans This user is transgender
Muslim This user is a muslim
Eire This user is Irish
USA This user is an American
MI This user lives in michigan
Design This user is bad at design

Note

Hello, my name is Lil' Miss Rarity but you may know me by my past username Shining-Armor. I have just returned from my hiatus of a few months after being completely burnt out with being a Community Central Admin. That said I am still not an admin here anymore and I do not foresee ever returning to being one so if you need the assistance of an administrator please contact one of the people listed on this page. Each one of them is unmatched in their knowledge and willingness to help so you'll surely find what you need with one of them.

That being said I am still available to assist people with non-administrative issues such as wikitext, templates, scripts, and CSS so if you need any of that just leave a message on my message wall and I will try to help you as soon as possible. It's also worth noting that the Community Central forums are also filled with people willing to help you troubleshoot as well.

References