FANDOM

Lder1995

aka Lucas DeRuyter

Staff Content Team Member
  • I live in Chicago
  • I was born on June 24
  • My occupation is Freelance Writer
  • I am male
  • Bio University of Wisconsin Madison graduate with a deep interest in media, writing, and storytelling.
  • [Show More]
Revision as of 04:35, June 26, 2019 by Lder1995 (wall | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
| Message Wall:Lder1995

Hello!

I'm Lucas DeRuyter, and I'm a freelance entertainment writer. I started freelancing for FANDOM and a variety of other sites in the summer of 2017 and mostly write about anime, television, film, manga, video games, and tech. My work is spread out across a bunch of platforms; so if you're interested in taking a look at any of my pieces, be sure to follow me on Twitter. I always promote my articles and videos there, shortly after my work is published. I'm also thrilled to be a member of the FANDOM Anime Content Team.

FANDOM Anime Content Team Edit

The main reason I'm creating this profile, though, is to make clear that I'm a member of the FANDOM Anime Content Team. What is that organization you ask? Well, in the words of team leaders:

Content Team Members (CTMs for short) will assist in sprucing up and seeding content on wikis, often around upcoming launches, large updates, etc. Think of them as temporary helpers on your wiki to get everything ship shape before a big influx of new editors and readers arrives. They’ll be working closely with you in order to best serve your communities.
So basically I'm here to help make anime focused communities even better than they are already. Improving readability and making content more accessible to general audiences is definitely my strong suit, although I'm more than happy to help with whatever I can. Don't hesitate to reach out if you're starting up a new, anime focused wiki and need a bit of support or if you contribute to a more established community and need a spare hand with a project.

My Stuff Edit

My Podcast: Voluntary Viewing

My Blog: Badda-Bing Badda-Blog

My Twitter: @LucasDeRuyter

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.