Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "Hello! I'm Lucas and this is my wiki page. I started freelancing for FANDOM and a variety of other sites in the summer of 2017 and mostly write about anime, television, film...")
Tag: Visual edit

No edit summary
Tag: Source edit

(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

Hello!

Hello!

+
I'm Lucas DeRuyter, Fandom's Anime Community Manager. I've worked for Fandom in some capacity since 2017 and am now thrilled to be in a position where I can make Fandom the top resource for all anime content in the world. I first fell in love with anime and manga when I found a copy of Pokemon Adventures in my small town's public library as a kid, and haven't looked back since. If you need a hand with anything that relates to the broad world of anime, feel free to reach out, and I promise to do my best to help make this community as grand and welcoming as it can be.
I'm Lucas and this is my wiki page. I started freelancing for FANDOM and a variety of other sites in the summer of 2017 and mostly write about anime, television, film, manga, video games, and tech. My work is spread out across a bunch of platforms; so if you're interested in taking a look at any of my pieces, be sure to follow me on Twitter. I always promote my articles and videos on there shortly after they're published

== FANDOM Anime Content Team ==
+
== My Stuff ==
  +
My Podcast: [https://soundcloud.com/user-309728519 Voluntary Viewing]
The main reason I'm creating this profile, though, is to make clear that I'm a member of the FANDOM Anime Content Team. What is that organization you ask? Well, in the words of team leaders: <blockquote>Content Team Members (CTMs for short) will assist in sprucing up and seeding content on wikis, often around upcoming launches, large updates, etc. Think of them as temporary helpers on your wiki to get everything ship shape before a big influx of new editors and readers arrives. They’ll be working closely with you in order to best serve your communities.</blockquote>So basically I'm here to help make anime focused communities even better than they are already.

+
  +
<nowiki> </nowiki>My Blog: [https://baddabingbaddablog.com/ Badda-Bing Badda-Blog]
  +
  +
My Twitter: [https://twitter.com/LucasDeRuyter?lang=en @LucasDeRuyter]

Latest revision as of 23:44, 12 October 2021

Hello!

I'm Lucas DeRuyter, Fandom's Anime Community Manager. I've worked for Fandom in some capacity since 2017 and am now thrilled to be in a position where I can make Fandom the top resource for all anime content in the world. I first fell in love with anime and manga when I found a copy of Pokemon Adventures in my small town's public library as a kid, and haven't looked back since. If you need a hand with anything that relates to the broad world of anime, feel free to reach out, and I promise to do my best to help make this community as grand and welcoming as it can be.

My Stuff[]

My Podcast: Voluntary Viewing

My Blog: Badda-Bing Badda-Blog

My Twitter: @LucasDeRuyter