Community Central
Community Central

Korone Inugami 「戌神ころね」#0001
I am from Saudi Arabia although I am fan of Japanese and Spanish.

Venting

I am fan of every kind of entertainment. (Animation: anime, aeni, donghua, cartoon. Comics and graphic novels: manga, manhua, manhwa. Videogames, art, literature, sports of all kinds).

I am fan of all a prestigious and/or cute things.

I am fan of many real and fictional characters: Korone Inugami, Tanya, Hanzo Hazashi, Kazuya Mishima, Akane Tsunemure, John Cena, Eminem, 2Pac, Dwayne Johnson, Randy Orton, Lionel Messi, Christiano Ronaldo, Muhammad Salah et cetera.

I love all studies (including: science, sport, art, literature, religion, philosophy) especially: mythology, information technology, techonlogy, web development, physics, chimestry, biology, geology, psychology, sociology, supernatural, magic, metaphysics, logic etc.

From philosophy I believe in Stoicism, Islamism, mathematicism, I disbelieve but interested to supernatural, ontology, and Buddhist philosophy.

From religions I interested to all Semitic and Abrahamic religions, Arabo-Persian, East-Asian (especially Indo-European and Perso-Chinese) to be specific: Proto-Semitic religion, Ancient Caanite religion (including ancient Israelite and Phoenician religions), Ancient Mesopotamian religion, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Samaritanism, Mandaeism, Manichaeism, Zoroastrianism, Yazadinism, Hindusim, Shinto, Japanese Buddhism, Ancient Graeco-Italic religion et cetera.

From mythology I prefer the links and relationships with science, languages, and real-life rather than myths themselves.

Unlike Indian Buddhism: in China and Japan; Buddhism is religion rather than philosophy and radiacially different than the original version as they have deities and their nagas which known today as Japanese dragons instead of serpents.

I am bureaucrat in Myths and Folklore Wiki.

Social media

Feel free to add me in FaceBook, Twitter, SnapChat, Discord, Reddit etc. But if you did talk with me normally and let any problems from other sites aside.

And remember true friend heard from you not about you!

SnapChat: azizzo3

Reddit: u/3azizzo

Name etymology

ʿAbd al-Azīz (English Abdulaziz from Turkish Abdü’l-‘Azīz); the meaning of the name "a Slave/Servant of the Almighty/Honourable"

Al-Aziz is one of ninety-nine beautiful names of God in Islam.

My Wikis

My favorite wikis

My boxes

Template:User ar Template:User ar-5 Template:User ar-N Template:User en-2

Male.svg
Korone Inugami is male.

Subpages