Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:

{| style="border:4px solid mediumpurple; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; padding:5px; width:90%; background:transparent; margin:4%" cellpadding="15";

{| style="border:4px solid mediumpurple; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; padding:5px; width:90%; background:transparent; margin:4%" cellpadding="15";
|<div style="font-family:Book Man Old Style; font-size:300%; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:3px; -moz-border-radius:3ex; border-radius:3ex;">KataraFan <font size=6px>@</font> [[File:Wiki-wordmark-Antfarm.png|200px]]</div><center>Hey! I'm KataraFan! Katara is a waterbender from the show ''Avatar: The Last Airbender'' if you were wondering. I am glad I'm here, and hope to contribute! Thanks for reading this. Peace & Love♥</center>
+
|<div style="font-family:Book Man Old Style; font-size:300%; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:3px; -moz-border-radius:3ex; border-radius:3ex;">KataraFan <font size=6px>@</font> [[File:Wiki-wordmark-Antfarm.png|link=http://antfarm.wikia.com/wiki/A.N.T._Farm_Wiki|200px]]</div><center>Hey! I'm KataraFan! Katara is a waterbender from the show ''Avatar: The Last Airbender'' if you were wondering. I am glad I'm here, and hope to contribute! Thanks for reading this. Peace & Love♥</center>

|}

|}

Latest revision as of 20:49, 30 August 2011

KataraFan @ Wiki-wordmark-Antfarm
Hey! I'm KataraFan! Katara is a waterbender from the show Avatar: The Last Airbender if you were wondering. I am glad I'm here, and hope to contribute! Thanks for reading this. Peace & Love♥