Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 15: Line 15:

<div class="justleafy-header" style="font-size: 24px; color: white; font-weight: bold; display: block; margin-top: -100px; background-color: #098765cc; padding: 32px; text-align: center; width: 640px;">Expand these wikis</div>

<div class="justleafy-header" style="font-size: 24px; color: white; font-weight: bold; display: block; margin-top: -100px; background-color: #098765cc; padding: 32px; text-align: center; width: 640px;">Expand these wikis</div>

<div style="justleafy-wikis" style="color: white; padding: 16px; background-color: #222; width: 672px;">

<div style="justleafy-wikis" style="color: white; padding: 16px; background-color: #222; width: 672px;">
These wikis describe about games. They need to be expanded, because we need to expand FANDOM so that it can have all of the information of games:
+
These wikis describe about games. They need to be expanded, because we need to expand FANDOM so that it can have all of the information of every franchise. More wikis will be added:

* [[c:ooblets]]

* [[c:ooblets]]

* [[c:terasology]]

* [[c:terasology]]

Revision as of 04:43, 29 June 2018

Leafy New Avatar 2021

JustLeafy Founder of multiple wikis • Developer • Councilor

Talk Page/Message WallBlogsContributions

ABOUT ME

• I am a 19-year-old guy from Lebanon who is passionate about playing video games and editing wikis.
  • I am also a councilor (I get access to the Community Council, mainly for sending feedback for early features).
  • I am also a content moderator on the Fandom Developers Wiki, but in my book, that means developer. I have a lot of stylesheets (primarily for modernizing features) there and I also do have dozens of templates available on the Templates Wiki.
  • I am also the founder of lots of wikis. Probably too many to count at this point.
  • I have a personal wiki for writing down original fiction and code on my own for fun. The wiki can be found in this link: https://justleafy.fandom.com.
  • I am active on Discord. My name is JustLeafy#1337 (tag could be different depending on the fact of having Discord Nitro or not).
  • I have a tendency of planning new ideas to build wikis.
  • I am looking forward to being a Wiki Representative after high school.
  • I natively speak English, French, and Arabic.

QUICK FACTS

ALIASES: Leafy, Adrian
BORN: March 17, 2003 (age 19)
NATIONALITY: Lebanese-American
SPECIES: Human (of course IRL); leafman (fictional)
WEIGHT: 72kg
HAIR COLOR: Black (IRL & fictional)
EYE COLOR: Green (IRL); blue (fictional)

Expand these wikis

These wikis describe about games. They need to be expanded, because we need to expand FANDOM so that it can have all of the information of every franchise. More wikis will be added: