Community Central
Community Central
m (Removing redlinks.)
Tag: apiedit
mNo edit summary

Line 61: Line 61:

Just thought I'd let you know. :) --[[User:MichiRecRoom|MichiRecRoom]] ([[User talk:MichiRecRoom|talk]]) 07:33, October 4, 2015 (UTC)

Just thought I'd let you know. :) --[[User:MichiRecRoom|MichiRecRoom]] ([[User talk:MichiRecRoom|talk]]) 07:33, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
:No ads appear in message walls, if I remember correctly, even when logged out. But I'd expect it still can be considered a ToU violation in regards to 'modifying' (blocking out) the sidebar. {{User:Noreplyz/'|07:37, October 4, 2015 (UTC)}}
+
:No ads appear in message walls, if I remember correctly, even when logged out. But I'd expect it still can be considered a ToU violation in regards to 'modifying' (blocking out) the sidebar. [[User:Noreplyz|Noreplyz]]

::I thought the same, but when I checked the page via incognito mode, an ad loaded. So yes, ads do load on message walls when logged out. --[[User:MichiRecRoom|MichiRecRoom]] ([[User talk:MichiRecRoom|talk]]) 07:47, October 4, 2015 (UTC)

::I thought the same, but when I checked the page via incognito mode, an ad loaded. So yes, ads do load on message walls when logged out. --[[User:MichiRecRoom|MichiRecRoom]] ([[User talk:MichiRecRoom|talk]]) 07:47, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
:::And so it does! I was looking at the user profiles (silly me!) {{User:Noreplyz/'|07:58, October 4, 2015 (UTC)}}
+
:::And so it does! I was looking at the user profiles (silly me!) [[User:Noreplyz|Noreplyz]]

It's not a violation, as I can't seem to replicate the ads in Chrome via incognito mode.. Even if that was the case, it's my personal space, and in no way am I deliberately trying to hide the ads. I thoroughly reviewed the ToU guidelines before taking this action. Thus far, Staff are fine with it. {{User:Josephyr/Sig|13:39, October 4, 2015 (UTC)}}

It's not a violation, as I can't seem to replicate the ads in Chrome via incognito mode.. Even if that was the case, it's my personal space, and in no way am I deliberately trying to hide the ads. I thoroughly reviewed the ToU guidelines before taking this action. Thus far, Staff are fine with it. {{User:Josephyr/Sig|13:39, October 4, 2015 (UTC)}}

:Here [[File:Ads-in-messagewall.png|thumb|right|250px]] is a screenshot of my user message wall when in incognito mode. Regardless, the way it is set up and how it spans the whole content column and side column suggests that there was an effort made to hide it. By the ToU:{{Quote|Not to intentionally block, remove, or otherwise obstruct the proper functioning and view of advertisements|Terms of Use}}

:Here [[File:Ads-in-messagewall.png|thumb|right|250px]] is a screenshot of my user message wall when in incognito mode. Regardless, the way it is set up and how it spans the whole content column and side column suggests that there was an effort made to hide it. By the ToU:{{Quote|Not to intentionally block, remove, or otherwise obstruct the proper functioning and view of advertisements|Terms of Use}}
:it seems intentional that the box is over 800px wide. {{User:Noreplyz/'|21:19, October 4, 2015 (UTC)}}
+
:it seems intentional that the box is over 800px wide. [[User:Noreplyz|Noreplyz]]

::Again, this was not a ToU violation, as I was not *intentionally" hiding the ad, but my personal space, as to prevent users from responding to old messages on my wall. I'll shrink it, when I get a chance. {{User:Josephyr/Sig|22:14, October 4, 2015 (UTC)}}

::Again, this was not a ToU violation, as I was not *intentionally" hiding the ad, but my personal space, as to prevent users from responding to old messages on my wall. I'll shrink it, when I get a chance. {{User:Josephyr/Sig|22:14, October 4, 2015 (UTC)}}

Latest revision as of 23:47, 4 April 2021

Welcome to Josephyr's Talk Page.
Welcome to my talk page. Please click here to leave your message below. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. If you are unfamiliar with talk pages, please see Help:Talk Pages. Please leave a new message with a new heading if this is concerning something new, and please remember to sign your posts as well. This can be done by adding four tildes to the end of your post like this ~~~~
My Skype. My Guestbook. My Contributions. Contact Staff. Report vandalism, spam, or a wiki.

Advertisment Problems[]

In my wikia, there are inappropriate ads. My wikia is about dogs and not to show disgusting, inappropriate and useless ads. The nice guy.

F-f-f-f-first![]

Thanks for telling me :D ChaoticShadow Talk 04:22 October 1, 2015 (UTC) 

Emoticon yes Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Not so good of an idea?[]

Some new Wikia users don't understand how to use a talk page and in some instances, a message wall would be easier to use. Skewb (talk) 05:09, October 1, 2015 (UTC)

Then I shall point them to Help:Talk pages. For my purposes, having a talk page is much easier to manage. Message walls make users deprived of the full edit box, they have a miniature area for messages, users cannot place edit summaries, it's difficult to find old posts, it's hard to customize, and I can't have proper threaded replies. For these reasons, I'm going to be making the switch for now. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Request[]

Hi, I'm an admin at the Gegege no Kitaro Wiki, Can you tell me where to ask to help these two users: http://gegegenokitaro.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Still_doll85 http://gegegenokitaro.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:AnimeCat245 to be promoted to admins and breuruocrats.User:Animaltamer709:36, October 2, 2015 (UTC)

Hey - so, since you don't have bureaucratic rights, which means you can promote other people, you can make an adoption request for the wiki, and Staff will promote you, then you can promote others. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Color Coding[]

Hey, sorry to bother you, but you forgot to color my name on the Mario Kart Wii Wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Kassie Macabre (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Alright, I'll get right to that. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Talk Page[]

Why did you decide to use a talk page because when I message somebody and add the signature they receive it but when they message me back and add the signature I don't receive a notification of a new message. Also why did you close that thread all I told you was that was a cool signature did I say something wrong? User:Maurice.136 (talk) 13:35, October 3, 2015 (UTC)

Talk pages are usually for advanced users... the reason I don't reply on your page is because then the whole conversation is not kept in one place. So in the future, people would have to keep flipping back and forth between me messaging you on my wall, and me responding on yours. And I closed that thread because users were responding to it with off-topic comments. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
I am a advanced user though message wall than also how is life in the United States of America and in the state of New Jersey :D User:Maurice.136 (talk) 14:16, October 3, 2015 (UTC)
Well, advanced as in... it takes a little more effort to use it for communication, but it's worth it. As for life, it's going well! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

So how long will you use the talk page do you plan to ever switch to message wall. User:Maurice.136 (talk) 16:50, October 3, 2015 (UTC)

Not sure, but thus far... I like using this. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Ban[]

WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!????-Crazy dave222

You were spamming the chat with blank messages. Need I say more? Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
It wasn't like I was going to continue!!!!-Crazy dave222
It doesn't matter, you still are going to have to wait for the ban to expire. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

This wiki has an oddly inconsistant punishment system-Crazy dave222

How so? Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

I've known people to not be punished for worse than that, and for people to be punished more harshly than that for things that aren't as bad. - Crazy dave222

Community Central has a certain set of rules, one of them not to spam the chat. Our rules and punishments are consistent, and we made sure that in your case, we took the proper actions. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

I stand by that. This wiki's punishment is inconsistant. -Crazy dave222

Fine then, you are willing to think what you want. I can't change your views... Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Admin[]

mind making me a admin at the Lennyface wiki>

-whyareyoureadingthis posted the above

Sorry, I do not have the powers to do that. File an adoption request. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Just an FYI...[]

I'm not sure if Staff will really like how your blocking of your message wall is done, considering it blocks the ad on the side for logged out users. Might want to fix that, me thinks it counts as a ToU vio (though I won't complain if Staff allowed it).

Just thought I'd let you know. :) --MichiRecRoom (talk) 07:33, October 4, 2015 (UTC)

No ads appear in message walls, if I remember correctly, even when logged out. But I'd expect it still can be considered a ToU violation in regards to 'modifying' (blocking out) the sidebar. Noreplyz
I thought the same, but when I checked the page via incognito mode, an ad loaded. So yes, ads do load on message walls when logged out. --MichiRecRoom (talk) 07:47, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
And so it does! I was looking at the user profiles (silly me!) Noreplyz

It's not a violation, as I can't seem to replicate the ads in Chrome via incognito mode.. Even if that was the case, it's my personal space, and in no way am I deliberately trying to hide the ads. I thoroughly reviewed the ToU guidelines before taking this action. Thus far, Staff are fine with it. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Here
Ads-in-messagewall
is a screenshot of my user message wall when in incognito mode. Regardless, the way it is set up and how it spans the whole content column and side column suggests that there was an effort made to hide it. By the ToU:
Not to intentionally block, remove, or otherwise obstruct the proper functioning and view of advertisements
~ Terms of Use
it seems intentional that the box is over 800px wide. Noreplyz
Again, this was not a ToU violation, as I was not *intentionally" hiding the ad, but my personal space, as to prevent users from responding to old messages on my wall. I'll shrink it, when I get a chance. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Regardless Josephyr, I just wanted to make sure Staff didn't get on you for it if they thought you were trying to obstruct it. Plus, I've seen some tricky stuff with how definitions work in the legal system (since the ToU is a legally binding thing, or at least written in legal-type language), so I was concerned about that too. Sorry 'bout that. :/ --MichiRecRoom (talk) 06:16, October 6, 2015 (UTC)

Don't worry about Staff and myself - I know how to work with them. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Chat[]

Hey Joseph am I doing anything wrong in chat because like so many people constantly get blocked in chat for misbehaving so I am not sure weather am I misbehaving User:Maurice.136 (talk) 23:08, October 4, 2015 (UTC)

Nope, it's just we had a few disrupters... Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

So I am not misbehaving in chat? User:Maurice.136 (talk) 23:12, October 4, 2015 (UTC)

Nope, you're fine. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Emoticons[]

How do I add emoticons? Tyrannosaurus dude11 (talk) 20:24, October 6, 2015 (UTC)

Take a look at this blog. It contains a good tutorial on how to do that. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Mobile theme designer[]

Hello. I am a co-admin of Yukkuri Wiki. Is there any way to change colors on the mobile version of the wiki? I plan to "black out" the mobile version as I did with the full web version in protest of TPP. Thank you. ルーカス 06:36, October 7, 2015 (UTC)

Hello! (I'm not Josephyr.) Because of new changes to how Wikia displays content (and disables web CSS/Javascript), there hasn't really been a working method of changing the design of the mobile theme. The older methods other wikis have been using do not work anymore. Noreplyztalk 07:05, October 7, 2015 (UTC)
Hello Ruukasu; Unfortunately, as of now, there isn't a way to modify the CSS of the mobile skin. Staff have said they will one day make some chances to this, but as of now, it's going to remain default. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Understood. Thank you anyway.
I just thought this: because TPP was "finalized" but not ratified, Wikia is in jeopardy of being shut down due to TPP's copyright laws. Would you talk with your co-admins about blacking out Wikia (at least the full web version) like Yukkuri Wiki did in protest? There is still at least a small chance of TPP being denied. Thank you in advance. ルーカス 20:38, October 7, 2015 (UTC)
Well, since this is a Staff-run wiki (we admins maintain it, but they have the final say), I'll have to bring it up with them. Though, feel free to tell Staff about this yourself via Special:Contact, as they may decide to make a global announcement about it. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Gotcha. Thanks. ルーカス 04:58, October 8, 2015 (UTC)

Admins[]

Could you please give me that list of admins here please. User:Maurice.136 (talk) 20:43, October 7, 2015 (UTC)

Special:ListAdmins. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Okay Thx also I am surprised Jr Mime is not a admin he is a great and experience VSTF. User:Maurice.136 (talk) 20:54, October 7, 2015 (UTC)

He does hold a chat moderator position here. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

He is a great guy though and surprisingly he is from Ontario, Canada where I also live Also sorry for mini admining I was just trying to be helpful I didn't mean to be mini admin I just wanted to help sorry.

Yep, that he is. And don't worry about that, it's fine. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Well I mean what are the odds of the Staff choosing me to be admin I mean XD1 who informed me about the transition of infoboxs, Sannse chat and PM and Ducksoup who selected my community Slugterra wiki to be testing out tabbers. User:Maurice.136 (talk) 21:09, October 7, 2015 (UTC)

Staff choose admins based on how well the user has helped around Central; assisting users and being mature. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

List of admins[]

Did I say something wrong when I asked if you could give a list of admins here did I say something wrong I am sorry if I did. User:Maurice.136 (talk) 20:46, October 7, 2015 (UTC)

No, you didn't. I was just fixing your comment, and placing it under a new header. If you have a new question, put it under a new header. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Oh okay sorry I don't use talk pages much we still buddies User:Maurice.136 (talk) 20:53, October 7, 2015 (UTC)

It's fine, don't worry. If you need help with talk pages, just look over this. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thanks Also when you reply could it be on my talk page because I don't seem to remember to check your talk page and I am use to Message Wall because it is more better. User:Maurice.136 (talk) 21:05, October 7, 2015 (UTC)

1. You don't have a talk page. 2. If I did, the conversations wouldn't be kept in one place, and would be difficult to keep track of. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Oh sorry User:Maurice.136 (talk) 21:12, October 7, 2015 (UTC)

You don't have to keep apologizing - it's fine to ask questions. ;) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thanks :) User:Maurice.136 (talk) 21:38, October 7, 2015 (UTC)

Thread[]

Sorry Joseph I was just trying to help not become a mini admin a user was asking a staff for her adoption request to be answered all I did was tell her just be patient it takes time User:Maurice.136 (talk) 00:12, October 8, 2015 (UTC)

That's perfectly fine to do. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Also a thread of a user who was swearing I just warned him about language for please don't block me. User:Maurice.136 (talk) 00:20, October 8, 2015 (UTC)

That's okay, but preferably, don't warn users about swearing, and poke one of the admins here about that. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Alright User:Maurice.136 (talk) 00:24, October 8, 2015 (UTC)

User you blocked[]

I am an admin on the Henry Danger wiki, I have seen you blocked Nausheen.merchant.7 for harassment, I don't know if you know but she has been causing it all over different wiki's Henry Danger and Game Shakers. Here we have found her to be underage http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:RieleDownsFan/@comment-Nausheen.merchant.7-20151007214743?diff=prev&oldid=1619498. On the Henry Danger wiki she been for the same things before. Here is the edits from here http://henrydanger.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Nausheen.merchant.7 and you can see messages on her wall from me. She also demands to be unblocked by going to another wikia and asking there. I see that maybe a full wikia ban is in order. I will sumbit it to the wikia staff if you can't. Checker Fred (talk) 02:06, October 8, 2015 (UTC)

I wish I could help you out on this one, but my jurisdiction doesn't extend to that. Do contact Staff, and they can deal with it. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

More Vandalism[]

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Comics Please delete this. Dudeguy WCtalk 02:55, October 8, 2015 (UTC) Also the other stuff by http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/220.253.112.97

Thanks for keeping a sharp eye on RC - it's gone. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Category[]

Could you categorize this category into the "staff blogs" category?  Nicko756 (MCE) Sign!  04:40, October 8, 2015 (UTC) 

Technically, that would belong to a sub-category of the Staff blogs category, not the "staff blogs" category itself. I'll see about creating one. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Chat[]

Someone (not me) wants you on chat it seems. Dudeguy WCtalk 13:39, October 8, 2015 (UTC)

Yep, noted. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Polandball Wiki: IDrowzee[]

Not to be an a**hole, but this user is randomly IP banning me without any motivation. He just block my IP for 99 years without telling a motivation at all. The problem is that he's the only active admin/bureaucrat there.

Could you please try to tell him that he shouldn't ban people just for have tried once to ask his birthday? Thx.

Blocked IP

Sorry, but I prefer not to get involved in local affairs like these. Have you taken a look at User blog:Sannse/How You Can Work Through an Admin Dispute? It contains useful info on how to talk with such admins. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Okay, but can you plz unlock me? Or may made this user also a bureaucrat.
Blocked IP
Sorry, but no-can-do. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Anyway, thx for listening.
Blocked IP
Np. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Ban[]

I wasn't trolling the chat all o was satin is what everyone else was. —This unsigned comment is by RieleDownsFan (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Yes, you were. Your comments were becoming increasingly disruptive. While you wait for your ban to expire, please review the Chat Guidelines. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
If I was trolling chat what did I say —This unsigned comment is by RieleDownsFan (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
I do not need to write down everything you said. Your ban has expired, so it's water under the bridge now. Please remember to follow the Chat Guidelines in chat. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hi[]

Hello Joseph, please help me resolve something. It's urgent. I've already asked you on chat, but you still haven't answered. :/

WHIP Was Here 18:54, October 9, 2015 (UTC)

Yep; just saw. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Eh, no solution. :/ Thanks for your attention at least. :( WHIP Was Here 19:11, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
Sure, np. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Happy Thanksgiving[]

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend Joe (User talk:Maurice.136|talk) 19:07, October 9, 2015 (UTC)

Uh, Thanksgiving isn't until November 26. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

In Canada it is October 12 sorry but Happy Thanksgiving (User talk:Maurice.136|talk) 21:41, October 9, 2015 (UTC)

Oh, okay. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thanks you to (User talk:Maurice.136|talk) 23:59, October 9, 2015 (UTC)

Caleb40043[]

I was going to respond on the report but thought better. When you get time the vandalism report from Caleb on VSTF has already been answered in here. I take that as he wasn't happy with Lady Lostris and my response. Ripto (talk) 19:36, October 9, 2015 (UTC)

Yep, I'll deal with it. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Alright, thank you. Sorry for the bother on that. Ripto (talk) 19:56, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
No trouble at all - thanks for poking me. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Bots[]

How do I create a Bot? —This unsigned comment is by Kythaela (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

See Help:Bots. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
My Laptop can't download —This unsigned comment is by Kythaela (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Sorry, but you need to download some programs in order to install AWB or Pywikipedia, which are the two main bot programs users use. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Mario Kart Wii Wiki[]

Hey! Thanks for helping with the Mario Kart Wii Wiki so much! I've decided that if you join it, you can become an admin imediately. Here's a link-

http://mariokartwii.wikia.com/wiki/Mario_Kart_Wii_Wiki —This unsigned comment is by Kassie Macabre (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Thanks for the invite, but I'm too busy right now to join another wiki. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Correct?[]

Is that correct what I said to him? (The forum rules are also telling that) - http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:923826

PhilippL (Talk) 06:41, October 10, 2015 (UTC)

Yep, you did it right. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Message from Jbmorris289[]

Hi Josephyr.

My First message on your talk page...

How come you use Talk page now? —This unsigned comment is by Jbmorris289 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hello, Jbmorris289. Another user asked the same question above. My response there sums up my reasoning for making the change. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

No longer welcoming?[]

Hello! I just created a new Wiki the other day and didn't get a welcome from a staff member. I have also noticed new users not getting welcomes on my home Wiki. Is something changing? Thanks!! ᵗʰᵉʰºᵗʷʰᵉᵉˡˢᵍᵘʸ₉₉ (ᵗᵃˡᵏ!) • (ͨºⁿᵗʳ'ᵇˢ) • ([[Special:Editcount/Thehotwheelsguy99|Special:Editcount/Thehotwheelsguy99 + ᵉᵈ'ᵗˢ!]]) 21:06, October 11, 2015 (UTC)

Hm, that might be a bug then. Send a report to Staff via Special:Contact/bug. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Okay. Thanks!! Here is my Message Wall on the Wiki: Click here :D. It should have a welcome from a staff member. ᵗʰᵉʰºᵗʷʰᵉᵉˡˢᵍᵘʸ₉₉ (ᵗᵃˡᵏ!) • (ͨºⁿᵗʳ'ᵇˢ) • ([[Special:Editcount/Thehotwheelsguy99|Special:Editcount/Thehotwheelsguy99 + ᵉᵈ'ᵗˢ!]]) 21:24, October 11, 2015 (UTC)
Hm, yea... not sure. As I said above, report to Staff. They can look into it, and fix it. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Great. Thanks!! Hah, I thought I would have to welcome all the editors to my Wiki manually. Thanks!! ᵗʰᵉʰºᵗʷʰᵉᵉˡˢᵍᵘʸ₉₉ (ᵗᵃˡᵏ!) • (ͨºⁿᵗʳ'ᵇˢ) • ([[Special:Editcount/Thehotwheelsguy99|Special:Editcount/Thehotwheelsguy99 + ᵉᵈ'ᵗˢ!]]) 21:29, October 11, 2015 (UTC)
You're welcome! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Quote Template[]

Do you think this is a good quote for Rollback template "Well fix the Phantom". (User talk:Maurice.136|talk) 23:29, October 11, 2015 (UTC)

Yep, that's good. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thanks also how do you make your signature a colour and bold. User:Maurice.136 23:54, October 11, 2015 (UTC)

See my code here. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thanks so much but how do I add it all I can add is a blog User:Maurice.136 01:17, October 12, 2015 (UTC)

What do you mean? Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Re: Chatban[]

So a user comes into chat and starts harassing me. He is threatening to delete all of my tributes and when I tell one of the users of my wiki to tell him not to, you chatban me. I admit the way I did it was not acceptable but I had no warning whatsoever and no one told me to stop. User:That1Girl/sig

The way you were sending your messages, 1 word per line, was spamming. It is completely disallowed in our Chat guidelines. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

I'm sorry, I was wondering since my description didn't seem very valid. I'm not known for spamming chat so maybe could you shorten up the chatban time as I had no warnings? User:That1Girl/sig

Fine then, I shall shorten it to 3 days. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Cannot add Categories to Home[]

I noticed that I cannot add any categories to the Homepage of my Wiki (http://de.strassenschilder.wikia.com/wiki/Hauptseite - It's a German Wiki). I was trying to add a category, but if I'll refresh the the page, it disappears. Why can't I do that?

PhilippL (Talk)

How did you try to add it? Did you add [[Category:Example]] on the bottom of the page? Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Ban[]

I just want you to know that I served out my original ban, I don't use the other accounts i just used them to chat with myself on my wiki but apparently its against the rules to have more then one account? but its cool and that's not why i stayed away for 3 years my ban was for 2 months i believe and the person who banned me said i was ok to return after that, which i did return and had no problems but its whatever I just wanted to say hi to a user so im leaving anyway —This unsigned comment is by DrJohnwatson (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

I just left a message on your wall about this matter. Let's deal with this conversation there. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

sorry if this looks ugly I forgot how to edit lol forgot how this works haha, it was a long time ago and they told me before that i was cool so i don't know why its an issue now this isn't my first time admitting to it. I didn't misbehave in the chat today and i got banned for annoying someone who didn't even tell me I was annoying them they just went straight to an admin and tattled on me instead of saying "please stop I don't like that" you link the accounts that was a while ago so i cant remember them all but I Know this one is banned DrCaptainnathanielflint I cant remember the lingo for all this but i hope this is what you mean by link oh darn i cant figure it out haha, but its really no biggy I wasn't comin back so you don't have to mess with it if you don't want to i cant remember those old accounts anyways DrJohnwatson (talk) 19:58, October 12, 2015 (UTC)DrJohnwatson

Resolved. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

What happened to your avatar?[]

Yet another Wikia glitch? Ariankordi (talk) 03:46, October 13, 2015 (UTC)

Nope! Just using this one as a joke. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Small Question[]

Is it also allowed to add the {{Userpageimage}} Template to old files that are around 1 year old or more?

PhilippL (Talk) 17:38, October 15, 2015 (UTC)

Yep. It belongs on any image that is on a user page, regardless of age. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

?[]

My adoption request: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Adoption:The_Return_to_Freddy%27s_2_wiki_(2) hasn't succeeded (please fix that if I spelt it wrong.) am I able to make another? Tyrannosaurus dude11 (talk) 21:14, October 21, 2015 (UTC)

Please read what Merrystar wrote on your request. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

What I mean is am I able to make one for another wiki Tyrannosaurus dude11 (talk) 19:56, October 22, 2015 (UTC)

For another wiki, then yes. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thank you for letting me know :). Tyrannosaurus dude11 (talk) 23:45, October 23, 2015 (UTC)

You're welcome. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

VOTE[]

Hey Joseph vote on my profile page poll User:Maurice.136 02:24, November 28, 2015 (UTC)