Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 2: Line 2:

|-

|-

|[[Image:Official wikia gaming logo.png|200px]]

|[[Image:Official wikia gaming logo.png|200px]]
|style="color:#EEE; padding: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: none; text-align:justify;"|Hi. My name is Joe. I am a [[w:c:Wikia:Staff|Wikia Staff]] member on the [[w:c:gaming|Wikia Gaming]] team. Among the many different things I do for our wikis, I specialize in designing custom skins, logos and main pages. If you would like for me to create a custom skin, logo, or main page design for your wiki, let me know and I'll be glad to help.
+
|style="color:#EEE; padding: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: none; text-align:justify;"|Hi. My name is Joe. I am a [[w:c:community:Community Central:Staff|Wikia Staff]] member on the [[w:c:gaming|Wikia Gaming]] team. Among the many different things I do for our wikis, I specialize in designing custom skins, logos and main pages. If you would like for me to create a custom skin, logo, or main page design for your wiki, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

If you need other help or want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on [[w:User talk:JoePlay|my talk page]].

If you need other help or want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on [[w:User talk:JoePlay|my talk page]].

Revision as of 18:54, 3 March 2010

Official wikia gaming logo Hi. My name is Joe. I am a Wikia Staff member on the Wikia Gaming team. Among the many different things I do for our wikis, I specialize in designing custom skins, logos and main pages. If you would like for me to create a custom skin, logo, or main page design for your wiki, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

If you need other help or want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on my talk page.