Community Central
Community Central
m (Reverted edits by Retnuh Reed (talk) to last version by JoePlay)
No edit summary

(24 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{| width="90%" align="center" style="border:#0086DD 3px solid; background-color:#000; padding:5px;"
+
<div style="background-color:#000; border:3px solid #00A651; color:#CCC; padding:5px;">
  +
Joe was a Fandom staff member from 2007 to 2020. He's been playing video games since the days of the Odyssey² and Atari 2600. When he's not at his computer, he enjoys going to the pub with friends.
|-

+
</div>
|[[Image:Official wikia gaming logo.png|200px]]

|style="color:#EEE; padding: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: none; text-align:justify;"|Hi, my name is Joe. I am a [[w:c:community:Community Central:Staff|<span style="color:#0086DD">Wikia Staff</span>]] member working as the Marketing Manager of the [http://www.wikia.com/Gaming <span style="color:#0086DD">Wikia Gaming</span>] team. Among the many different things we do for our wikis, we specialize in designing custom skins, logos, and main pages. If you would like for us to customize your Gaming wiki, head over to the [[w:c:community:Community Central:Content Team/Requests|<span style="color:#0086DD">Requests page</span>]].

If you need other help or want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on [[w:User talk:JoePlay|<span style="color:#0086DD">my talk page</span>]].

|}

Latest revision as of 16:07, 5 May 2020

Joe was a Fandom staff member from 2007 to 2020. He's been playing video games since the days of the Odyssey² and Atari 2600. When he's not at his computer, he enjoys going to the pub with friends.