Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(32 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{| width="90%" align="center" style="border:#3365CA 3px solid; background-color:#000; padding:5px;"
+
<div style="background-color:#000; border:3px solid #00A651; color:#CCC; padding:5px;">
  +
Joe was a Fandom staff member from 2007 to 2020. He's been playing video games since the days of the Odyssey² and Atari 2600. When he's not at his computer, he enjoys going to the pub with friends.
|-

+
</div>
|[[Image:Official wikia gaming logo.png|200px]]

|style="color:#EEE; padding: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: none; text-align:justify;"|Hi. My name is Joe. I am a [[w:c:Wikia:Staff|Wikia Staff]] member on the [[w:c:gaming|Wikia Gaming]] team. Among the many different things I do for Gaming (and Entertainment) wikis, I specialize in designing custom skins and logos. If you would like for me to create a custom skin, logo, or main page design for your wiki, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

If you need other help or want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on [[w:User talk:JoePlay|my talk page]].

|}

Latest revision as of 16:07, 5 May 2020

Joe was a Fandom staff member from 2007 to 2020. He's been playing video games since the days of the Odyssey² and Atari 2600. When he's not at his computer, he enjoys going to the pub with friends.