Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
(Removing all content from page)

(15 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{| style="border:4px solid SteelBlue; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; padding:5px; width:90%; background:transparent; margin:4%" cellpadding="15";

|<div style="font-family:Trajan Pro, Georgia, Times New Roman; font-size:300%; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:3px; -moz-border-radius:3ex; border-radius:3ex;">[[w:User:Jenburton|<font color=SteelBlue>Jenburton</font>]]<staff /></div>&nbsp;

Hello world.

I'm lucky enough to be Wikia's VP of Community Support! I've been working in various community, custom

er service and product management jobs for a really long time and I'm excited to be a part of the community here at Wikia.

When I'm not working, you can find me cruising around San Francisco with my huge dog - he's a rescued Great Pyrenees named Falkor. Check out some of our adventures over on [http://falkor.me his blog].[[File:Oops.png|thumb|284px|tr]]

I love food and do my best to learn new recipes instead of going out to eat all the time.

<center>[[:User talk:Jenburton|My Talk]] &bull; [[w:c:vstf:Report:Spam|Report Spam]] &bull; [[w:c:vstf:Report:Vandalism|Report Vandalism]] &bull; [[Special:Contact|Contact Wikia]]</center>

|}

A very special thanks to [[Message Wall:Tama63|<font color=Maroon>Tama63</font>]] for this sweet profile design. Thanks, Tama!

Latest revision as of 19:34, 6 August 2018